Chapter 12

Vanessa POV:
As the cast did there first interview I had mine too.

"What do youu think about being part of an Austin and Ally movie?" 

I think its great. It was so fun so far , the cast is amazing , working with my little sis is great and Italy is super anyway. I love doing this

" Did you watch Austin and Ally?"

Yeah sure. I mean its my little sister show , of course I did. I was also on premiere parties and on set. But I also watched episodes at home and I really enjoyed it all the time.

"If you would do a Switch at birth film where would you like to do it?"

Good question. So many great places. But maybe right here in Italy. 

"How is your cast doing?"

Very well. So proud of them all and I miss them.

" What do you think of raura?"

Its a cute idea and Ross and laura would be cute together like Auslly is , but I dont think they will ever date 

( I think they so will but I did not say that in the interview. That would've been mean. !!!)

They thanked me and then took some fotos and then it was finished.

Interview with R5: (beside Ross of course)

"So how does it feel to be here?"

Rydel: great  I love it.

Rocky: its cool 

" I heard you are not only here to support Ross , your little brother but also part of the movie"

Rydel: Wll yeah the band is having a guest appearnce. SO EXCITED!!!!

" Thats cool. How was filming so far?"

Riker: we didnt had any scenes yet actually. We just had fun here. But we all look forward to when we finally got to film

"Okay what can you tell us about your lovelife?"

Ratliff: Nothing much

Riker: Some hot girls are around here. In bikinis.

Rydel. He already flirted big time!

"And what is with Rydellington?"

Rydel *blushing* Nothing

Ratliff *also blushing* just best friends

"And raura ?"

Rydel: Who knows....haha

That was it.

_________________

"So next picture how about Ross and laura stand next to each other and maybe Ross you put your arm around her. !" I did as I was told and changed places with Calum. I put my arm lithly around laura and smiled at the camera. "You might  better actually touch her" Rydel yelled at us from behind the scenes. "Haha!" "No shes right Ross. It looks silly" The photographer said and I lied my arm around her pulling her close. I was touching the soft skin of her small shoulder and it felt good. Sparks.

The photoshoot is kinda boring and it already took so long and there is no end in sight...

(((((But more raura ! So stay tuned for the next chapter after my class trip ,maybe sunday or monday)))))))))))

Thanks for voting and commenting