Chapter 6

Riker POV

Filming just started. They had finished their very first scene. I never really filmed a movie or a serie but it looked quite fun but also exhausting. They all were quiete professinaly.

Some of the first scenes to film were also Auslly and I wondered again how two people can be that close without being akward and are still not dating. I think if I had a girl I was as close with as raura I would ask her out. Especially if shes cute like Laura is. Laura and Vanessa....well anyway they finished their first scenes. The others were in their rooms again just me and Rydel were watching. She and Vanessa took a bunch of pic and posted them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

They made some really cute pics and just for fun I posted one of my sister and he friend taking the pic.

Picture time with @rydelr5 and #vanessamarano

How can Vanessa not have any social network in the 21century. Thats nearly impossible. And stubborn.And silly because I cant write with her.

Laura POV

We got it , we finished the first scenes! It was so fun. Filming a movie is quite diffrent from filming the normal epsidoes. Especially since we dont have a set but we are for real on the beach , in Italy.

Afterwards we had a break and I went to check my twitter. Rydel and Vanessa posted a few pics , and Riker posted a pic of them taking pics....Those guys ;)

I wrote:

Having fun filming in lovely Italy #AustinandAllyThemovie

I also replied to some fans. They are always happy when I tweet them and that makes me happy. I also got a bunch of questions asking about Raura. I replied that me and Ross are best friends but nothing more.

Q: Hows filming going?

A: very well . we finished first scenes and we are HAVING FUN WOOT WOOT ,

Q: Is italy great?

A: OMG! YES ITS SO AMAZING!

Q: How is working with #R5?

A: They didnt do any work yet but I am sure it will be fun

Q: Did you go swimming so far?

A: A bit yeah. Sea is so beautiful (and cold) Hahaha

I saw that Rydel replied to my tweet.

"We definitly did some work @lauramarano. " "Or let me correct: I did work. Other than my lazy brothers I was active on set and took pic."

Calum POV

"Filming goes on , Raura and Caini on set" Some time before it was always us calling them raura to make fun but since fans made Caini more popular our managers and producers also use that shipname. Its annoying!

Everyone went to set and we continued filming.

Austin : "Its so wonderful Ally. I cant believe we are actually here"

Ally: "Believe it Austin. Its real"