Chapter 2

Vanessa POV

The movie "Austin and Ally" will get filmed soon. Today our flight is going. At 1 pm and its already 11am so me and my sister Laura,who plays Ally , need to hurry and meet up with the cast.

When we arrived Laura first hugged Raini long , then Calum and Ross while I went over to R5. I high fived Rocky,Ryland and Ratliff while Riker and Ross gave me a short hug and Rydel and I hugged as well and then we started talking. We are close friends and she is really cool.

Laura was talking to Ross and I sensed a little raura again . I know that they aren't a couple and I know that Laura has no feelings for him ( at least she never told me anything) but they are so sweet together. I ship them totally. Not only as a couple but also their sweet and flirtly friendship.

"Wanna grab some snacks?" Calum asked Raini.

"They are so sweet" Rydel started fangirling and I laughed about her exciment. She is right of course they are also just friends right now but I am really sure they will get together soon. Its only an intention but I ship them hardcore. They are like perfekt for each other.

Laura POV

"What can the banana give to the monkey? " Before he even finished my fav joke I started laughing. Its just so funny and due to I already heard this jokes a million times I knew excatly the answer. A banana!

"This is so good" I said while I started eating a banana. " If you say so" He said and chuckled at me. "Am I that dorky?" I asked and he nodded. "But its cute. And adorable. Adorkable" he said. Yeah ,I rmeeber he called me adorkable in our last livestream and in the one before as well. He thinks its the best word to describe me.

"I have another joke! " I said and told him the joke. He didn't even smile a little bit but I laughed my butt off again.This is just so freaking funny.

Well at least for me it is.

" All passager for the flight to Italy on bord" The megaphones told us and so we did. I was sitting in between Raini and Ross and that was perfect right? Shes my best friend (beside my sister and Ross sister of course) and he is...special. He is like my best friend too , my best boy friend. You know boy friend with the spare in between.

I am so looking forward to go to Italy again and this time with all my (best) friends.

_____

Please vote and comment and be the first to give me feedback on this new story. I will continue after at least getting one vote.