~INTRODUCTION~

So now that the manga is slowly coming to an end, I decided to write this fanfiction. I'm personally in love with Reiner as a character, and now others are finally realizing how great he is because of the fourth season.

I'll try as hard as possible to line this up with the new episodes, so the ones of you who have only seen the anime are able to understand what's happening. But there are going to be manga spoilers, not anything major though. So, if you're really sensitive to that, I would highly recommend reading the manga or saving this fanfiction for later.

Just know that English is not my first language and am also pretty young, so there's bound to be some grammatical errors. Though I will try my best at making this story understandable and enjoyable.

WARNING!! This is an attack on titan fanfic, so of course, there's gonna be blood and gore. People are gonna die and Reiner is suicidal, just like in the show. If you can't take that, I advise you to not read this.

Last but not least.

I do not take credit for Attack on Titan, that's all Hajime Isayama, so just a big thanks to him for making this wonderful manga. Also, I don't own any of the art or the Gifs in this fanfic.

Please do enjoy:) ~Vanessa