Im sorry

This episode will talk about some heavy things like depression and what Harry and Draco went through in the war so read with caution

DRACO
"I said I need some air!"

What the fuck is wrong with him. He's mad and yet he was the one that said he FUCKING LIKES CEDRIC. Like yeah! Everyone had a little crush on Cedric I mean even I did but FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU HAVE A MATE YOU SCAR FACED WANKER.

"He's pissed..., I'm pretty sure that's his Dom voice"

"It is. But I don't know why the fuck he's mad."

Hey hey!! Calm down there! You know Harry was just under a little pressure and it obviously wasn't tru-

TRUE OR FUCKING NOT HE DIDN'T NEED TO DO THAT. WE COULD'VE JUST KISSED AND ACTED LIKE WE HATED IT BUT HE HAD TO GO AND SAY HE LIKED THAT- THAT PRAT.

Hey now Draco, calm down! And- language!!! There's no need for this overreaction and you know this. Harry only did it because he was scared, so he panicked and probably said what first came to mind; right now he's probably outside bartering himself for it! So for Merlins sake don't make it worse and go out and comfort him!

"Guys, I'm going to go out and check on him. Don't bother waiting up, we won't be long"

"Are you sure Draco? Dom's can be pretty wild when they're..."

"I know, I've seen it first hand multiple times. I can deal with it"

I winced at the memory of my father. He had a short temper and couldn't deal with anyone (mainly me and my mother) for more than two seconds without lashing out. Mother said he never hated me but I knew that wasn't true..

Harry won't- isn't like that Draco. That you should know.

I know it's just- the thought of it and all... I'm scared...

Come on, let's go find him. I bet he's in the woods

I make my way down stairs

"Hey, do you lot know where Harry wondered off to?"

"Hm? Oh yes, dear, I think he was heading to the forest. I bet he went out for a hunt."

"Thanks, he just seemed a little upset so I wanted to check on him."

"He did seem a little distressed. Well, dinner will be ready soon so bring him in for me"

"Of course, mrs Weasley"

"Please, call me molly"

A warming wave washed over me. I was so horrible to this family and right now they're treating me as their own, she's too kind for what she went through.

I left through the front door and made my way to the large patch of trees not far from the house, it was still apart of their land. I smelt smoke and I became worried. I picked up my speed and was almost running to the clearing.thats when I saw him, sat up against a tree with a cig in his stupid gob.

"Potter-"

"I'm sorry, Draco- I'm so so sorry" his voice was quivering. He still hadn't looked up from the floor. He seemed to be crying.

"It's ok... I- I forgive you..."

"But you shouldn't!! What I've put you through in the past and what I just said to everyone- what the fuck is wrong with me?"

"What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with you... remember I did a lot to you as well... and others"

"Huh... guess we're both a little fucked up"

"We went through a lot... remember. We were just kids and a lot of pressure was put on us. And a lot of bad things happened that we shouldn't have gone through. We weren't aloud to have a proper childhood because we were in constant fear of death... kids shouldn't be put through that."

"Come here..."

I walked over to Harry and fell to my knees, leaning my head against his chest as he put his arm around me...

~authors note~
Hey guys I'm really sorry for not updating in ages I've just had a rough time lately and haven't had much free time especially with home learning and the stress of being inside and not seeing my friends but I wanted to update as soon as possible so I hope you don't mind I've finished half-way. Also I wanted to ask would you rather have a bunch of small episodes or longer ones that will take longer to update? Let me know!!
~Bee🐝