Will they kiss?

HARRY
"Kiss Harry"

...........
Well-
Uh-
Did she just?
Maybe?
She did didn't she
Well-
Ok now-
Aijsndosiwooqsjbfbcjejwjrbcjsi

YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, BRAT! Now you don't even need to tell them about you two and you get to kiss in front of everyone!

I. Can't. I'll lose control and... bite him. I don't wanna do that, especially in front of everyone else.

You'll need to tell everyone eventually tho...

I- I know that. But, I don't want to embarrass Draco because ya know... what happened last time.

When he moa-

WOAH WE GET IT

MOANED-

FOCK-

HA-

"Okay, maybe not-"

"YOU GOTTA DO THE DARE. DO ITE DO ITE DO ITEEEEE" Pansy practically growled at Hermione when she requested we DIDNT fucking SNOG in front of our mates!

"YOU GOTTA, ITS THE RULES" OKAY NOW DRACOS FRIENDS ARE JUST-

DO ITE

FUCK YOU TOO!

"Come on guys! I- I'm not interested In Draco!"

"Mmmmhm"

"What's THAT meant to mean, PARKINSON?!

"That you AND Draco have been OBSESSED with each other since first FOCKIN YEAR! So shut your yap and smooch already!! My honey Luna is doin y'all a solid and saying what we were all thinking"

"Wha-" gotta admit... it's cute when Draco's flustered...

"Draco. Honey. It's true" as much as I love 'Mione I wanna PUNCH HER SQUARE IN THE NOSE

"I CANT!!"

"ScArEd PoTtAh?!"

"I- I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!"

"W-what?"

I could feel Draco's heart break that very second but it's all I could do to stop us from kissing in front of them!

HARRY!! You can't do that! Subs are sensitive! And even if you don't mean it they don't see it that way!! Dumbass

Well what else do you expect me to do?!

NOT SAY SHIT LIKE THAT!

THEN WHAT DO I SAY?

NOT THAT

I CANT TAKE IT BACK NOW?!

SHIT

FUCK

"Then who do you like, potter?"

"I-I.... I like- like... C-Cedric?!"

"CEDRIC?!"

(He isn't dead in my book btw, but there is something wrong with him because he did take a spell but not the killing spell so if you could give some ideas that'd be great 😊)

"Why Cedric?!"

"Ye, pottah, why Cedric?" I could hear the venom Draco spit with every word... and he's even calling me potter again? Shit I fucked up....he's pissed, but what was I supposed to do?! Kiss him then FUCKING BITE HIM?!

JUST NOT SAY YOUR IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE IN FRONT OF YOUR MATE!!!

YOU KEEP SAYING THAT THEN NOT SAYING WHAT I SHOULD'VE SAID!!

BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY I JUST KNOW YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!! LISTEN KID, IM BASICALLY JUST THE INHERITANCE IN YOU SO IM A CREATURE VERSION OF YOU! I DONT KNOW MUCH MORE THAN YOU DO!!

WELL SOR-RY FOR PULLIN A COUPLE HAIRS YOU MUTT! DID I FUCKING STEP ON YOUR TAIL OR SOMETHIN'?! YOU BEEN SMELLING TOO MUCH GARLIC YOU FUCKING LEECH?! GOT YOUR GRANNY PANTIES IN A TWIST?!

OKAY THATS FROM A FUCKING CHILDREN BOOK, AND YOU KNOW IT YOU TROLLOP, CUNT FACED, ASS WIPE.

"I need some air"

"But Harry-"

"I said I need some air!!"

I left and I could hear behind me, Hermione said 'he must be pissed... I'm pretty sure that's his dom voice...' shit

I left through the front door ignoring the protests coming from molly and lupin... I just need to go hunt for a little or something... you haven't been out in a while

Wow, how sweet. Thinkin' about me when your probably just gonna let me out for two seconds, let me chase a rabbit or two then sit down and have a fag (if you don't know that's what English people call cigarettes) you don't give much of a shit right now because your in your Dom mindset... your just gonna use coping mechanisms like smokin' and what not till you feel like yourself.

And I thought you said your just a creature version of me; here you are telling me something I didn't know.

Shut up, kid

~authors note~
Sorry this is so short!! But it's been a while since a posted and I thought you'd rather have a short one to fill the space 😅 also, I wanna tell you a fun fact as to why we call cigarettes fags... it's because back in the old days people used to roll op gay people in carpets and light them on fire and some people would set it off on one end and people would make bets on how long it would take for the fire to spread... That sounded better to say in my head but I'm doing it anyway!! Also look at me using fancy punctuation (I forgot this word for like a hot second- brain fart, I also first spelt brain as bran- BrAn- sorry) like a semi- colon! Anywayyyyyy Bye!!!!!
~Bee🐝