Explaining

Just thought this was funny 😂 ^

So I've already said who's what creature and wether they're dom sub or mix. But I still need to tell you the other ones and explain what everyone can do.

Subs have heats and Doms have ruts (you probably already know how that works so...)

Also everyone has 'voices' by this I mean they have like a little voice that is their inheritance that can take control and when that happens the Dom's become protective and over powering and the subs become VERY submissive and sensitive. Subs and doms are equal until there voices are 'activated'

vampire: they have very pale skin and their teeth only show when its feeding time. they also have very noticeable eyes, by that I mean they practically glow in the dark and there colouration is quite noticeable. there sense of sight is enhanced and are able to see in the dark, as well as there reflexes, pain tolerance and healing. no vampire as been known to be anything but a dom and they have to drink blood. power levels: 5- yellow- kind, shy, don't need a lot of blood and can live off animal blood (it'd taste fine) 4- black- rude, inpatient, hate other people(anyone) they can drink anyone's blood as long as they're human, 3- red- think they're better than everyone else, snarky, only need to drink blood of someone they know, 2- white- kind but if you get on their bad side can rip your head off, motherly, need to drink blood of someone they're very close to (eg: a best friend, a family member they hold dear ect) 1- deep red- pretty much just like black wolves, can only survive  on there mates blood but until they meet them can drink a VERY loved and close person in there life but it'll taste like absolute shit.

Wolf: they can turn into a wolf at will and it is necessary to turn every now and again so your wolf can hunt. They also have wolf ears tale and fangs (they arent that sharp) and their sense of smell and sight are a lot stronger. No wolf has ever been anything but a Dom. they are also known to be apart of the royal inheritance. Power  levels: 5-brown -loyal, kind, motherly, 4- grey and brown -extreme, bubbly, innocent, almost like a house dog, 3 -grey -rude, snarky, mean, 2- white -cold, kind to only their loved ones, always subs but are extremely independent and NEVER rely on others, 1-black -extremely overprotective, leader, seem mean and scary but are really just cute little goofballs (EXTREMELY RARE).

Veela: their senses are enhanced (sight, smell, hearing) and they (like wolves) need some time outa their day to fly (and hunt if they're Dom) they have pristine wings that are profoundly gorgeous (this is what they use to lure their mates) their eyes either stay as they are or turn a bright yellow or bright blue, they also have sharp teeth (but subs aren't sharp enough to cut anything) are normally sub or Dom and are also of the royal inheritance. Power levels/what their wing colour means: 3-grey-inpure, rude, selfish. 2-white-pure, innocent, kind, loving, loyal, are normally extremely submissive. 1-black-overprotective, kind and loyal to the ones close to them and are not afraid to rip your throat out if you mess with them.

Phoenix: their sense of hearing is enhanced. They don't hunt, Dom or not, they are very classy but are too stuck up for a book. They have fire and healing powers. They have HUGE red wings and fiery red eyes and as well as Veela, they have sharp teeth. Are normally Dom or mix and are also in the royal inheritance.

Dragons: dragons are extremely rare and only few are known to exist but from the little information gathered, are rude and controlling. They have large wings that are normally coloured either red blue or purple (one is known to be green) and they have large black horns that can vary in shape and size as well as having a large scaled tail that is the same colour as the wings. None have ever been anything but a Dom and they were apart of the royal inheritance until that title was stripped away after...

Mermaid: not much has changed other than being able to breath and speak under water as well as being able to turn from human to mermaid. are normally very kind but are shy and have trust issues.

The elves: there are 3 types of elves and they have a slight difference. Such as power and their facial features (but they are practically the same) There's the: fire elves who have slightly sharper features than the rest and can produce fire, nature elves who have the most softest features of them all and can control nature and can talk to animals, magic elves have just slightly softer features than the fire elves and can produce magic. They all have pointed ears and their eyes change depending on the element (fire-red/orange,nature-green/yellow,magic-purple/blue). Are normally sub or mix

Dogs/cats: not much of a difference except they have ears and a tail and cats need more sleep and dogs get overly exited. Are normally sub or mix. Rankings: (dogs) same as wolfs just aren't as over the top (cats) 4-white-pure and cute but they have a devil in them. 3-Grey-just rude and mean basically. 2-Black-super gentle and sensitive. 1-Brown/tabby cat-motherly and kind but can also be bossy and a scabby cat are just those cats that have lots of stripes.

Any type of bird: not much of a difference except they have wings and also have to fly around like the Veela. Are normally Dom or mix and because of their close relation to Veelas are known as the nobles

That's it!! If you have anymore questions your free to ask!!!
720 words