Malfoy?...

HARRY
I was walking with Sirius and Remus to get a few things for going back to Hogwarts. It's going to be so weird to go back now. All the memories... all the dea- no, no. I shouldn't think like that anymore, they chose to fight... it's not my fault- right? Fuck...

It's not your fault kid.

Who the hell was that?! Probably just my imagination...Ugh I need to stop thinking like this before Sirius or Remus-

"You ok pup?"

I raise my head at the familiar rough voice, but I feel a low growl silently erupt from my stomach at the sudden sound. It must be padfoot.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well you've been stood there looking at that for a while"

I look down and notice a had a chocolate frog in my hand. I must have been staring at it for ages damn it!! This is so embarrassing

Dumbass

Who the?- ugh my head is driving me crazy! I thought I had enough of the voices

"Listen pup, I know why your so nervous about going back, some of the memories you have aren't the nicest, but you made the most incredible long lasting friendship I've ever seen! Other than me, your father and moony of course... but your friends don't see you as 'the boy who lived twice' like everyone else. They look at you and see the scruffy wonky glasses lad they met on the train all those years ago! And it's not good to ponder on bad memories you can't go back on. It's best to think of the good times that can keep going"

"Merlin, words of wisdom from the one and only!" I laughed and he smacked the back of my head, ruffling my already fucked up hair

"Oh shut it you little twerp, That was such a sentimental moment!" He laughed along

Twerp?!

Shut up!!

"Cry me a river!" I pushed him and he fell into a shelf of sweets

"Oi!!" He went to go for me

"What are you two idiots doing?"

I look to see moony come in. Though yet another growl was heard; barely, but this one was softer and more calm. He let us go pick out a few sweets, as long as we got some chocolates for him of course.

"Nothing moony, just trying to have a tender moment with my godson and he goes and screws it up!"

This old man better watch his mouth!

Oh my merlin- these fucking voices

"I can't have a joke about how your not normally smart? Merlin times have changed, you let moony do it all the time!"

"Well not when we're having a moment!"
He slightly whispers the last part.

I chuckle as I see moony tap Sirius at the back of the head. I hope I get a relationship like that one day. Speak of the devil.

"Guess whoooooo"

I recognised the voice as they covered my eyes

"Ummmmmmm~ Ginny?"

"How did you know?!!"

Ugh her voice is fucking annoying

What? No it isn't...

"When it's a game of hearing things your whole life you get used to remembering peoples voices"

"Ey up mate!"

Mate?!

A much deeper more angry growl burst from me. For some reason I felt furious? I felt like I wanted to rip him to pieces!!

"Oh shit! Sorry I need to get used to not saying that! I just used to calling you it all the time and now we've gone through an inheritance it would be wrong for me to use that word so lightly..." he scratches the back of his neck nervously. He's obviously a mix so he isn't as affected by my growl but it still takes some towl on him.

This whole dom, mix sun bullshit- it's so stupid.

"Is fine just- ye'know. Dunt say it again."

Dunt say it again?! We should tear open his throat! He should know-

Enough! I don't know who you are but Ron is a good guy! Actually, who are you?

Your inner-voice, dick splash.

"One sec guys I'll be right back"

I got a simple nod in response from Ginny and Ron. I need to go talk to this thing-

hey!-

But if I just stand there and talk to him in my head I'll look like a weirdo. So I decide to go off somewhere quiet where no one else is. Or at least that's what I thought.

Ok so-

"Oh lookey lookey who I found! Saint Pottah! Are you here to save us again?"

Dammit! Malfoy.

"What do you want malf-"

Then I could smell something. I hadnt even fully turned around and met his eyes. I just stopped in my tracks. He's a sub?!

"Your a- a sub? You of all-"

"Yes potter I am! But I dont intend on letting shit like that stop me!"

I finally fully turn around and look at him. Holy shit? He's gorgeous! A slightly more slender body than what he normally is and he got a little smaller but only barely. I'd say he'd be about just above my shoulders seen as I also got a growth spurt from my inheritance. And I realised my fangs had grown and my ears and tail started showing. He, I believe, is a Veela, as what I could tell from his sent, and he started sprouting his wings. I didn't understand what was happening until I remembered what moony told me about mates. When I find mine, because I'm a vampire, they'll have an irresistible smell! A mixture of scents that calm me. And so far what I can smell from malfoy is broom cleaner and hot leather... And that when I meet them my charms for hiding my appearance will wear off. I'll also have incredible hunger. And the urge to bite.

~authors note~
Oooooooo what's gunna happennnnn. Obviously I know but guess what y'all think is gonna happen!!