D bit frink

DRACO
Me, Harry, Hermione, Ron and a few others went to the ROR a bit early so that we could see how the room looked (after all of us were thinking about a 'comfortable party area' in front of the door, of course this is an old castle so we didn't expect much...)

It was ok. It was a large space of course as we needed to fit most if not the whole school. There was an elevated platform with a circle of beanbags, comfortable chairs and a couple sofas right at the back being overlooked by a huge window. In the middle was a massive table, probably a similar length to the teachers head table, all covered with party food and snacks covered with lids and seran of wrap (rather convenient). Then, I noticed a table near the back circle of chairs, much smaller and covered in glass bottles. Alcohol, I assumed. Probably Ron's thoughts' doing.

Around the room, it looked surprisingly modern for the old castle, it was decorated with silver bunting streams all down the walls and a lot of lights (not on) but there was a stand next to the entrance with a lot of switches and buttons. Must be for the lights. Probably including the many massive speakers around the room.
It's going to get loud then.

<later on>
Everyone had arrived, by everyone I mean literally the entire fucking school.

Everyone kept coming up to me and saying nice things to me... shocker.

Harry was keeping me close throughout the entire party, refusing to let me leave his side.

By 11 most had left, and most of us were drunk. Including me, surprisingly.

During the... Voldemorts- rein in our house I was almost constantly drinking. Once he was gone though, I tried to stop. I did, but right now...
I feel so free.
And I feel safe
I feel safe because I'm with Harry.
Nothing will hurt me when I'm with Harry.

The only people left were me, Harry, Ron, neville, Blaise, Hermione, Pansy, Luna, Cho, Seamus, Dean, Pavarti, Padma, Justin (Finch-Fletchley) and Hannah (Abbott) Mostly irrelevant but yeah, we were the only ones who came back. Some of the only ones who could come back...
Not just physically but mentally, of course.

Shit.
We're all drunk.
We all have a ridiculous amount of trauma.
And we're all physically 'emerging adults' who never really had much of a childhood to have the chance to emerge from at the 'normal' age.
Aka. We all grew up way too quickly.

Seamus hiccuped, the bottle of basically empty fire whiskey slipping from his grip as his trusty boyfriend and mate caught it. Dean placed it on one of the few tables scattered around after the chaos of a 'party'.
("A peak into the gryfindors way of partying" as Harry and Ron put it.)
"Su..." his Irish accent more thick as it was fogged with shots and beer. "Wha sh'we du noe?"
("So, what should we do now?")

I saw Hermione's head lol to the side and finding a perch on Pansys shoulder. She was asleep.

Blaise was unfazed (mostly) by the few drinks he had had. He refused to drink much to ensure that he could keep a close eye on clumsy and clumsier (both currently tucked into his sides and under his arms, both also drunk) "well I reckon most of these lot should be heading to bed"

Ron groaned "fuck thattt I can still party!!" Another voice fogged with liquor. Although much more liquor than the tiny Irish lad (or atleast he just wasn't as good at holding it)

"Ron sit down" Harry chuckled, shaking his head. He was on the other side of the sofa with cho, Luna and Hannah inbetween us (Hannah closest to Harry and Luna closest to me, cho squished between us)