At the burrow

HARRY
we reached the burrow and peered over at Draco only to see he looked a little nervous? I understand that their families had gone through quite the ordeal most of their lives but, even Molly said, he's been forgiven...

But, Merlin, all I can think about is biting his neck to pieces...

Then do it! Do it when no ones lookin'!

FUCK THAT. We even saw earlier, biting is... sensitive. We need to wait till we're completely alone. I could ask Mcgonagall if she could arrange a single room for us to share? I mean, after all I did for Hogwarts, it's the least she could do. Anyway, I better say something soon because I've been silent the whole way here and I think ginny is beginning to notice.

"Are you alright Harry?"

She'd been talking to Luna and Hermione the whole time so didn't take much notice of me, as per usual. I didn't mind; now she's trying to have a conversation with me...

Dumb little shit

"Yeah, I'm good, why do you ask?"

"You've just been straight up unresponsive for like the whole way here?"

"Oh! Sorry... lost in my thoughts I suppose? Talking to myself" I shrugged it off, chuckling

"Ugh. I thought you'd be over that by now."

What the fuck did this little bitch just say?

"Excuse me?" My eyebrows furrowed though I still attempted at keeping it light hearted, ending it with a short laugh

"Well, I thought you'd be normal now. Like, no... this" she circled her finger next to her head. Is this ginger haired fuck implying I'm crazy?

"What the fuck is that meant to mean" I'm furious, what the fuck is wrong with her? The amount of trauma that came with that shit and she expects me to be normal?
What even is normal?

Little bitch needs to shut her mouth before I give her a piece of my mind.

"I'm saying you shouldn't be acting like this anymore. The crazy thoughts and voices and stuff should be gone! I mean, Voldemort is. So so should your crazy mind! You shouldn't be waking up in the middle of the night after one of your dumb nightmares. I've had enou-"

"I'm gay! I'm fucking gay and fed up of your shit! And guess what. I have fucking ptsd but you wouldn't know because the only one you care about is yourself"

I became out of breath from the regretted speech. Draco was looking at me, mouth wide and worried faced. Sirius was staring at me, also worried but still with a slight reassuring smile. Though honestly it looked more like a pitty smile for the screams that were to come.

"What...."

Crystal tears began forming in her eyes, as the realisation hit her. I feel bad..

You shouldn't, kid... it was bounda' happen anyway

I still feel bad!

"So.... you're a fag?"

"What?"

"You've been a fucking faggot all this time?! Oh my Merlin- and I kissed you? Ugh"
She began gagging and holding her throat.

"Ginny, that is enough. You are being extremely rude. Harry is our family. And even if he wasn't I'd expect you to respect and support him with every ounce of your being."
Molly did not seem happy. Nor did anyone else there. Molly looked to be on the verge of tears and, honestly, so was I.

"Inside. All of you, upstairs. The adults will be staying downstairs and same with you Ginnerva." Narcissa's voice was honestly quite intimidating. She tried to take control of the situation, while holding molly in her arms as she was crying, but it didn't matter to Ginny.

"You dare address me that way, you bitch?! You think you're entitled because your have more money than us and then you dare take pity on us and try force money our way like we're some lowley bumbs that can't get by?!"

"Ginny, I recommend you shut your mouth before this goes any further." I would've thought Luna was mad if it wasn't for her composed posture

"Oh just try it you crazy, lesbian bit-"

Crunch

Hermione hit her with a strong blow to the side of her face and she dropped to the ground. I forgot how good her damn punch is.

"Uh- I didn't think I hit her that hard..."

"Damn women. You forgot how heavy a punch you got. Remember in 3rd year? When you punched me square in the face? I had to stay overnight in the hospital wing!" Draco huffed, laughing slightly with crossed arms. He was clearly trying to stop himself from pissing himself laughing. I cant lie, I'm doing the same.

"Let's just get her inside" I said massaging at my temples where a headache began to emerge. I need draco, and fast, before I loose my fuckin' mind

~Bee 🐝