Chapter 9.5 part 2

Chapter 9.5 part 2- Valentine's Day

(//No wi present to you, the last part of the special-//)

Classic's POV

So by now, most of us are in the hall. Though a lot already left since they needed to do some things back in there own AU and celebrate there. And some others decided to stay in their rooms or have a stroll around the place. Most of us where now in dance attire or formal attire while some others stuck to what they were wearing earlier.

I was chatting with Dance and Tone when Al announced Something. Shard was there too. Shard was wearing a formal top that looked a bit like a dress with pants. while Al was wearing something more, Simple, not much for dancing. Guess I should've expected it since Al is single and she doesn't really like dresses. Can't really blame her though, those things can be pretty annoying in certain situations.

Al: Good evening everyone! The next event will start shortly

Al's POV

I got off the platform with Shard and headed to the garden to fetch those guys. They were also now in their dancing attire. Though they were Nick ng and fighting

Al: Can you guys just shut up for a second? We gotta go to the hall now. Half of everyone who was there earlier left because of things so you guys can got to the dance with them.

Everyone: Fine

Al: Now come on

Classic's POV

A few minutes have past and Creator and her OCs came in

Al: Hey guys! I invited my OCs for this since half of everyone who was hear earlier left.

Ink: WOAH! *Runs up to them*

Trixel: Oh hey Ink Sans, my name is Trixel

Ink: Nice to meet you Trixel! How do you know my name though?

Trixel: Yep, just like Creator I know a lot about you guys *Mind: I just hope they don't find out I did a some genocide routes just to complete all the endings...*

Mizuki: Trixel over here is a gamer so she knows a lot of games including Undertale. My name's Mizuki by the way

Ink: *looks to the side* Hello there Vanspelt!

Vanspelt: Hey

Ink chatted a bit more with them asking things about them and writing them down until Al went on the platform.

Al: Now for the main event, the Valentine's dance! The first person you grab will be your partner. And the first person to grab you will have to be your partner'Grab a partner then begin, move whatever pose your in!' *turns on whatever valentine music*
Me IRL: Get what song I said? LMAO I'm cringe-

SlowDancing ahead

Right when she finished that line, Dance grabbed my right hand with his left, his right hand on my back because he tilted me, and put his face closer to mine

Dance: Looks like you'll be my partner tonight

Classic: /////

The Sanses who have a crush on Classic: *silent raging intensifies* ಥ‿ಥ    ಠ︵ಠ    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

And Al and Vio were staring at us smiling. Bunch of creeps...
Me IRL: Yeah she's still here