Chapter 6.5 part 2

Chapter 6.5 Part 2: Let the pretend murdering begin! (Part 3)

//(Surprised there is a part 3 huh? Anyways here's your gift part 3-)//

Al's POV

Well this will be interesting. Fresh and Lust are currently the Murderers for the Sanses. Swapfell and Disbelief for the Papyruses. X Frisk and Fellswap Frisk. Chara and Swap Chara for the Charas. And AlterTale Toriel and Storyswap Asriel for the rest of the AU Aware characters.

Geno is with Reaper since Reaper can't really partner with anyone else, and they are on the rocky mountainside part.

Error and NM were near some of the caves

Carrot and FellSwap Paps were near the icy region.

Blue and Dream were in a meadow.

Frisk and Lust Frisk where in a plain. You know? Where crops are planted?

Asriel and Underscramble Alphys were at a jungle.

Yeah basically that, the matrix world is huge.

And meanwhile Scoundrel and Classic where finding a finding spot in the waterfall place.

Scoundrel: You think there's a secret behind the waterfall?

Classic: Maybe. Wanna check it out?

Scoundrel: Sure

They went through the water and found themselves in a crystal cave.

Scoundrel: Yo, this is awesome!

Classic: Not gonna lie this is pretty neat

I then checked on Epic and Cross, who were, uuuuhhhh, in a barn vibing with animals

Fresh and Lust are near that area, so they may need to run.

I also found Ink and Gin
Me IRL: He got revived in this book so yeah-

They were at the lake near that barn so they have to be careful too.

*BEEP ––––––– TWO PAIRS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED*

Already? I checked the board and X Frisk and SF Frisk got *insert 4 Frisks because I'm ✨ l a z y ✨*

I heard some more beeps, yeah, I guess they found a letter of the due to them coincidentally hiding close to each other.

*About 1 Hour later*

Well this is interesting. Aside from the murderers, 11 pairs left for the Sanses, 6 for the Papyruses, 10 for the Frisks, 4 for the Charas, and 7 for the rest.

Classic and Scoundrel are still alive. Though I am questioning myself if they will even get hit. I mean- Scoundrel can defended himself with his bat, and Classic is a dodge master. Well, unless Fresh decides to use his Parasite form and Lust turns into UnLust. Or if Classic's dress gets stuck somewhere, though I don't really think she would care if the dress was ripped since he's wearing spandex shorts and a tube. If some of you don't know what a tube is, it's like a pice of clothing similar to a bra but made of cloth and maybe a garter and has no sleeves of something to hold on his shoulders or whatever you call those.

*BEEP–––––— Another pair eliminated*

This time, it was Error and NM. Not really surprising, they were near the caves, which was near the jungle, in where Lust and Fresh last got their two victims. Now they're heading towards the waterfall. Well good luck to either of the pairs I guess.

*BEEP- BEEP- BEEP- 3 pairs eliminated*

Wait What- Oh, Chara and Swap Chara got a streak because they found 3 pairs hiding near each other. Well there's one pair left for them. And again, none of the pairs know who the Murderers are since Everyone who knew who they were already lost.