Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - MADNESS AND MEMES

(//Da na na da, da da da na na na- I'm back and here's a new chapter. And it's gonna be a meme Chapter YEET-//)

3rd Person's POV

It's been a while since they stayed at the Mansion. It has been a while since they actually had fun with other monsters. Chara got to have more knife buddies, Frisk Actually interacted more, the same with Asriel, and Sans actually got to meet and talk to people who he knows would understand her, since they did root from him of course.

Day 2

They've been fighting over who would get to be with Classic, even though they didn't know it was her. Reaper was the calmest one and he thought it was better to wait patiently instead of joining that roundhouse.

As they were fighting while Classic was talking to someone on the phone, Reaper went in the room on a gaster blaster and said:

Reaper: You're all going to hell, good bye!

Then he left the room. A while later everyone was exhausted of fighting and Reaper was the only one left standing.

Reaper: I knew this was going to be a good idea!

Then at the end, he got to talk with Classic more.

Day 3

They wanted to know what Classic liked the most, so they asked Asriel.

Asriel: Oh about that.... Watch this *grabs a ketchup bottle out of nowhere*

Razz: What are you gonna do with that-

*Door breaks down*

Classic: I SMELL KETCHUP

Chara, X Chara, SS Chara, Frisk, and Asriel: AAAAHHHHHHH-

Lunaria: Imagine it like this but with X Chara and SS Chara because I wanted to put the other Sanses there

Lunaria: Imagine it like this but with X Chara and SS Chara because I wanted to put the other Sanses there. And please bear with my no sense of fashion yet because I am still thinking of my official designs for them. Yeah this screenshot is total cringe

Day 3

This time, they wanted to know what game he likes to play. And now they asked Chara.

Chara: Hhhmmmm, well, I'm not really sure but I think it's the one she taught me, X Chara, and Shift

Horror: What is it?

Chara: It's called the knife game.

That perked Killers non-existent ears.

Killer: Do you use knives for that?

Chara: Of course you do. What do you think it's called? Stab your hand?

Ink: So how do you play it?

Chara: Wait I'm just gonna call Her. X Chara, Shift, you should join. And Killer and Cross, you guys can join if you want after you figure out the rules. But first *grabs a bottle of whiskey and some shot glasses*