Chapter 1

//(Hello there and I hope you guys will find this story a bit entertaining but I don't really care much since I mostly write books for fun.

Also, I may not include a lot of Sanses and Characters in this chapter becaus ei am not used to writing lots of Characters in one conversation yet.
And please read the edit on the end of the chapter. Now you must prepare for cringe and now on to the chapter-)//

Classic's POV
I'm currently here in my personal void, working on different weapons and experiments while Frisk, Chara, and Asriel were helping me and horsing around at the same time. And as the Head Royal Scientist, I'm also helping Alphys in one of the projects she's working on to show King Fluffybuns.

To be honest, I'm actually really happy I met Aria. She was he one who gave me this void so I can have something to do when I'm bored or when I feel like it.

Lunaria: So in this story, Sans never quit being a scientist. He just works at night so no one knows about her job. The Head Royal Scientist and The Royal Scientist are different roles. The Royal Scientist is a Veteran Scientist who has the widest knowledge about things and the Royal Scientist will be referred as The Head Royal Scientist's Assistant. This also is my AU of Undertale so I gave him a void so he won't be that lonely. I don't wanna see my Precious bean that depressed.

Also, are you wondering why I'm not in my AU? It's because of the Player. She disguised herself as a normal human kid, Attacked Frisk, so I defended her using magic and hurt her, and she blamed it all on me. The three, Chara, Frisk, and Asriel, defended me. Though Toriel keeps on believing her, Undyne is mad at me, and Papyrus basically disowned me so we're not really siblings anymore. So we packed our bags and left. Before we left, the Board of Judges and the other Scientists hoped us a safe trip here even though I'm gonna return when Asgore asks me to judge someone or when there's an important meeting.

Lunaria: Also, I'm referring Sans as sibling since he's genderless just like Frisk and Chara. No one knows about it except the three you know who and Alphys. And one thing to clear it up, I will be using random pronouns for them like he, she, whatever. And Asriel can turn from his Flowey Form to his normal goat form and only Sans, Frisk, and Chara knows.

So, I was observing other AUs on what they were doing, as usual. Ink was at the Doodle sphere. Error was making dolls in his Anti-Void. Blue was bonding with Cheeto. While the others were just doing what they usually do. And just a moment later, it seemed like Ink called a meeting about something. I don't really know what they're gonna talk about since I'm not allowed to interfere with their meetings for some reason. I was trying to figure out what they were gonna have a meeting about when I heard a crash.

Lunaria: So, about 500 resets before this, I showed myself to Sans and told him about the Multiverse. He was surprised that the theory she was hoping Alphys with was real. Also because Gaster tried to predict that too before he feel into the core. Though he wasn't that surprised since he knew about the Fandoms and Series way before this.

It sounded like it came from the Weaponry room so I ran there to see the problem.

Classic: Hey is everything o-

Before I could finish, I saw the cause. It was Chara, StoryShift Chara, and X-Chara.

Classic: -kay... What the hell are you guys doing here? ಠ_ಠ

X Chara: Uuhhh, nothing? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Classic: *Face palms and sighs* You guys were trying to get the knives I just made that I stored on the top level so you guys can horse around more right?-_-

SS Chara: Yyeeeahh...

Classic: Who started this?

SS Chara: Your Chara