Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Work and Flirts

//MGA KABABYAN! Only a month or more then my school is over! Anyways, I bring you the next chapter-)//

Alphys' POV

I was visiting the true lab since I was searching for ideas for projects. Something that can be useful. I was walking through the hallway when I passed by the Determination extractor.

I kinda wonder who made it. Though I do know that Sans took part of it, along with the creation of the core. I mean, he did say she was a regular scientist back then. But there is something else about it that confuses me.

Near the extractor there is a shelf with containers filled determination that was taken from humans during the past, which I used when I tried injecting determination in a flower which made flowey. But there is a certain container that feels odd.

While all the other containers have plain designs similar to the ones where the King keeps the human souls, there is one that has small echo flowers design on it, and is also smaller the the other containers. And the determination in it is different from the others.

The other determination have a normal red glow and consistent red shade. But the one in the different container is always glowing and loosing glow and I always see either the color teal and yellow every once in a while. Weird.

A few minutes later...

I couldn't find any ideas. Well that's just great. I then looked at the time and almost choked on the coffee I was drinking. IT'S ONLY 5 MINUTES BEFORE KISSY KISSY MEW MEW COMES ON AND I CANT MISS IT ALSO BECAUSE UNDYNE INVITED ME TO HER HOUSE TO WATCH IT. IM COMING MEW MEW-

Me IRL: I forgot to mention, their on the surface now, which is why Alphys is in a hurry to get back to the house on the surface in order for her to not be late

Asgore's POV

I was in my room thinking about certain stuff. About some things, and of course, Sans and the others. It's not like I don't trust her or anything. Sans has been in the guard for a long time now and I did assign her as Asriel and Chara's Caretaker before her father asked her to join the job with him.

To be frank, I don't regret assigning her as that. She was like their older sibling despite not being related with each other.

To make it clearer, I assigned her Asriel's Caretaker when she was 10 and Azzy was 2. I was quite surprised that she was already responsible and mature at that young of an age, though he was also still playful with the spirit of a child and loved puns. Then when Azzy was 9 and he was 17, Chara came along and he also became his caretaker. And it pretty quite joyful to see him bring Papyrus with her to play with them.

Those were good memories. Me and Toriel aren't really in a good relationship, but our relationship is not like when Asriel and Chara died, if only she knew...

I then realized it was about time I should check up on Sans and the others. I went to the garden where it was quiet, grabbed my phone, and called them.

Asgore

Sans

Chara

Frisk

Asriel

Hello there Sans, how are you 4 doing there?

An Unexpected Visit (Classic Sans x Aus)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें