Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Date? With Sci and Outer

Day 5

This time, Classic was in the library studying about the AUs to have more understanding about them. Though the books only contained information about their current forms and personalities. None of the books contained anything about their history's or anything else.

'I don't blame them. Must be because of privacy or they Just don't want to talk about it. Or maybe they just forgot', Classic thought.

She put the book he was reading back into it's respective shelf and went to a different section, specifically the ones about space.

Classic: Oh sweet! It's been a while since I've read books about space. Might as well read it to catch up on Astronomy.

She grabbed a few of the books and went back to his seat to read.

As he was reading, Sci, who was also in the library, went up to her to ask him who he was since he wasn't with the rest during the meeting since he was busy working on something else.

Sci: H-hello there. May I ask who you are

Classic: Oh, my name is Liss. Me and my friends just came here a few days ago

Sci: Oh, my name is Sci. So, which AU do you come from Liss?

Classic: Well, I don't really have a respective AU I belong to. I'm just like Ink and Error who lives in an Anti-Void. Ink protects the AUs, Error destroys the AUs, while I basically just watch over the AUs and make inventions while I'm bored. Specifically ones for space since I love space and I study Astronomy.

Sci: I see... Since you love space, do you want to come with Outertale with me? I'm meeting with Outer today since I'll also be studying about it. And since you study Astronomy, can you also help me with that.

Sci is pretty shy around people. But since he now has another skeleton to talk about Science with, he isn't really shy anymore despite the fact that he just met her.

Classic: Sure, it's been a while since I've been to Outertale. Let me change my clothes into something proper first though since this is what I was wearing since last night

Sci: Okay then, I'll just do the same thing. This lab coat I'm currently wearing is starting to reek so I'm going change it as well. I'll wait for you outside of the Mansion

Classic: Okay

He got his things ran back to his room. She didn't really want to keep Sci waiting so he found some simple but somehow stylish clothes and put them on

After getting ready, he got a bag with some of her things snuck out in secret because he didn't want Sci to be drawn into a fight with the AUs

She then managed to arrive outside to where Sci was and he had a long sleeved polo outfit and obviously had a bag with his things and had a telescope case with one in it.