Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Happy (Belated) Birthday Classic!

//(ISBKABSKAMOLMA- SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER 😅 I got busy and I got lazy and I was finishing my last school activities. Anyways here's what I was supposed to publish for Classic's Birthday)//

Classic's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the problem about the glitches and it still hasn't been fixed. Well damnit. I just woke up and checked the time, it was around 10:30am. Huh, I guess  I slept in a little late than usual. Meh, I stayed up last night because Deku wouldn't stop bugging me about the type of s--t we do in our games.

I eventually got up and dressed myself. I decided to wear a blue sweater and my slacks. I also wore my jacket over the sweater, cuz you know, I always wear jackets for some reason although I don't know myself.

I went outside and for some reason, no one was here. It was very silent. I decided to check the other areas, but no one was there either.

Is there an occasion I'm forgetting about? If so then why the heck didn't stretch and choco or the other three rascals tell me?

Whatever. I got some food from the kitchen and turned on the TV yo watch the latest episode of Undernovela.

A while later...

UUUGGGHHH..... Where are they? I'm so bored. And I can't even go to the fandom meet because they're still trying to fix their games and the next meeting isn't scheduled until next week.

And I tried calling creator and her Characters but they wouldn't pick up. Well f##k me I'm gonna die of boredom today. I might as well sleep but I got 18 hours of sleep before I woke up so there's no chance of me getting some Z's anytime soon.

I got up and decided to go to the kitchen. As they say, there's nothing better than food when you're bored. I grabbed a bag of chips and got a bottle of soft drink and headed for the couch and tv again.

Where the hell even are they? I seriously just wanna know if there's something I'm missing out on.

Another while later...

25 minutes have passed and since I might actually die, I decided to go outside for a walk in the garden. It was very peaceful. Man, I wish everything would just go back to normal...

*Rustling noises*

Classic: ?!

??? POV

------: *Whisper: You're gonna get us found out with all your racket you ----head!

*****: *Whisper: The funk?! You're doing the same too?!

----: *Whisper: Quiet you numbskulls!

Classic: Who's there?!

#: *Whisper: Ship-

Classic's POV

Now this unknown noises in the garden I am starting to get suspicious. First, No one is inside. Now, there are noises. Shift are you pulling your pranks on me again or what? If so then how the hell did you get everyone to cooperate because for all I know none of them would budge if it's just gonna be about pranking.

Classic: Hello? Shift, if you're trying to prank me again then it isn't funny, I see what you're trying to do.

*Thump*

Classic:... The freak?! Wait, why the heck did I say freak? Fresh??? You here???

Okay, so for all I know that Fresh is nearby and he knows that I'm here. Meaning the others should be in here, in the garden. I was about to say something when someone I couldn't see put me in a bag and carried me somewhere.