MEETING THE NEW [edited]

MEETING THE NEW
3RD P.O.V.

"Welcome, Mr. Arroyo - Quiñones." He was walking by his big boots, thud thud thud.... His boots and making a strong way to the other room. His eyes has no mercy on them just greed and lust.

"Where is my money?" His strong deep voice makes everyone shiver at the room and he pulled out his gun on his hands loading it nicely.

"Sir, Give me some more days please."
"Sorry!" The old man said, He puts the gun upto his forehead and was about to shoot him but-

"I heard that you take boys or girls instead of money sometimes. My older son is 18 today please sir, I beg my life." The man cried out. This makes a different in the other's eyes and he throws the man a little side by his gun harshly sitting on the white couch near him.

"Let me see him first." He ordered which was replied by a quick fast nod.

"Yes sure, S-sir." The man stuttered and run inside the home. Demetrio wipes his hand with a white handkerchief which has some blood in it and make his hand clean before placing the gun upto the table in front of him. He is tired and needs to go back to his home soon enough too.

Amour - bzzz bzzz

Demetrio looks at his phone and smiles lightly at the caller ID.

"It's late, Angel . You should sleep, Don't make me punish you." Demetrio chuckled a bit after saying to the opposite person.

"Deme, Angel wan ywo, pwease. I wan cuddles." The boy opposite of the phone said childishly which made Demetrio smile even more now!

"Sure, Angel. Give me half an hour more?" Demetrio replied with a pleading voice only to let the other person know that he is coming.

"Sir, my son!" Demetrio ignored the voice of the old man for a moment.

"Shushhhh." A man shushed the old man who was almost panting and sweating! He has dragged a boy who was in his night pajamas and rubbing his eyes to get out from his sleepiness.

Demetrio checks the boy from head to toe still holding the phone in his ear. His eyes squints when he notices the ocean blue eyes of the boy in front of him. 

"Did you eat yet, Angel?" Demetrio said and sign the old man to come in front of him. The boy looks at Demetrio in a trauma and come out from his sleepiness. He looks at the hard and long body in front of him. Tight jaw, toned jawline and build in face with green eyes. that is what was Demetrio!

"Deme, I ewat a lot! Believe me, A lwaot." Demetrio smiles at the answer of the cute one other side.

"Come here, you." he aside the phone for a moment and sternly called the boy who was reading Demetrio in front of him.

"Deme, You cwalled mwe?" Angel's voice was questioning.

"No Angel, Deme needs a moment. Can I meet you at home?" He gently said to his Angel.

"okie Deme, Your Angel ish waiting. Buy a chocolate fow me pwease." The other boy was frowned at the sight of the mafia in front of him. He didn’t actually know Who Demetrio was and actually doesn't know what was happening too.

"Sure, everything for my Angel!" Demetrio cuts the call and make sure It's no more on hold. His poker face returned and he seriously look at the boy in front of him. Checking him for few moments so that he cam analyze him.

Milky white skit, slim cheek, messy dirty blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.  Demetrio hates Ocean blue eyes since His Angel aka Bennett has ocean blue eyes and he only likes it at Bennett. No one ever should have ocean blue eyes without his Bennett. that was a crystal clear statement!