LITTLE ONE

LITTLE ONE
3RD P.O.V.

"Angel?"
"Get lwost, I don't wanna stay with you. Dwon come here." Bennett locked his door tightly and press it hard not to let Demetrio enter.

"Let me enter."
"Nwo, you hurt my brother. You are a bad husband." Demetrio was hurting, he at least isn’t used to Bennett's yelling and he can't beat him too.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise."
"No you will break your promise."

They argue for the whole morning, after Bennett feels tired he went to sleep without having his breakfast.

Demetrio sees all the plushies were decorated in front of the door. He knows his little one doesn’t want him there.

"Hello, Damien cancel all clients today." He turn off his phone and get closer to the younger.

"Demetrio?" Demetrio looks back at the door.
"I'm sorry but I didn’t said anything to him believe me, he, himself find it out."
"Ashley come here." Ashley sacredly went to the Older and stand in front of him.

"I'm so-" Demetrio locks their lips and make him kiss harder.
"Don't do it again, Ashley." He warns and hold the boy from his back.

"I love you."
"I love you too, Ashley." They shares some kisses and talk to each for some moments to forget whatever has happened last night.

"Deme, get lost. Leave, Deme. Leave." Ashley wents out and close the door giving the couple privecy.

"Angel, I'm sorry. Please don't starve." Demetrio pleads and he only pleads to Bennett, no one else, ever.

"You are bad, I dwon't want you here anymore. Leave." Bennett beat in Demetrio's arms and push him towards the door. Demetrio is cursing his existence since he knows Bennett never wanna see anything like this anymore. He is stopping hard not to yell.

_______________

[Flashback]
Demetrio P.O.V.

I walked towards the man who is been crying in front of me. No change same old story but this man had lend much more money he would ever wants to lend. Well It's all because of a market issue where he loses is a game with my mens but he bets upto his limits and now I'm here to take my money. He offers ne to see his 18 years old son, 19years old girl and 20 years old son since he couldn’t pay. Nothing new!

Soon to be happen three young boys and girl stan in front of me. The girl is approachin her breast to grow more, the another boy is a drug addict you could only see and say. But the third, he is sobbing while holding a soft toy in his hand. Too submission.

"Hey, you. Look up." I threatens that younger.
"Bennett, look up." His father forced but he sobbed more.

I hold his chin and make him look up at me, He has ocean blue eyes and Milky natural skin. His eyes has something to take my attention away.

"Done, come." I pulled him by his arms and make our way to the car. He cries loudly! I throw him at the car and sit beside him.

"Excuse me," I feel a tap in my arm a little later and my headache was already killing me and I was suffocating.

"Yes?"
"Nice two meet ywo, I'm Bennett? What ish your nwnwame?"
"Huh?" Well his voice is sweet but everything cross Over my mind.