RESULTS

RESULTS
DEMETRIO P.O.V.
*Contain brutal tortures*

"I am telling, I am telling." He gives up on his life now then. The man in front of me was in no state of talking or begging. His blood was covering him all the way out, he is empty and hunger might have hold him badly.

"Speak up, Braise." Stefan warns and sit next to me on a chair. I was massaging my temple in a low rhythm. I felt a little bit of pleasure after seeing his some parts peeling.

"I- I am son, Son of a person whom he killed for Bennett. He killed my family for that boy. I- I was indeed of revenge. Now leave me please or kill me now please." he begged.

"Everybody out!" I shout even Dad and Stefan was here.

"Damien, bring me a glass of wine please." Dad ordered. He wants to see then.

"Yes sir. Everyone out." Damien informed and make everyone get out from the place without Dad. I made stefan out, he won't be able to telarate this much.

I took a pin, like a sewing pin and put thorn it upto his without nail finger. He let out a scream and the torture of pinning him goes for a moment. I slowly pin hundreds of pin on his hand. The sewing pins are now holding his blood red hand in a different shade of pleasure. He screams and keep begging, kept it more and fucking more. I let him scream cause no sound would go out from this room.

I smirked and took a tongs and keep going towards his left eye, I hold his eye and make it bigger and insert the tongs and pull out his left eye, cuts the vein of the blood circulation. He begged and scream until his vocal chord broke.

I took a chopper and go for his another hand, I cut his fingers in a force. He felt how much it hurts and I actually felt so good for it. I cut his legs and put scratches to let the blood get out from the places I put cuts on.

He kept on his screams and kept screaming more. I cut his belly and device it into two then cut a little place of his lungs which make blood out a little rushly what's so rush? I smirk.

"Damien, bring the hot water." My body was wet by blood of him which spotted on my body so lightly.

"Pour it on him." He pour the whole hot water on his body and it melt his body a little but didn’t killed him, he screams more harder and more harder. I sit on a chair and light a cigarette. I felt great at the moment.
The little tortures on him is been happening for last few days, today is his last day.

I look at him until he left his last breath which took half an hour only, so easy death. Damn! I should have kept his alive for more time now. Whatever.

"Dam, I'll be leaving. Take care of it!"
"Of course. Even I am satisfied pulling his nails away." We both smirked. Damien hasn’t left any time to torture the little boy, Bennett was a kid to him though.

I walk towards the seventh floor, I need to take a bath. I was passing though Leo's room and suddenly I felt like I can Just shower here, I have dresses here too I guess or I will move to Keith's room.

I open the doors and entered, the boy was in deep sleep that he didn’t realise I have entered and there is of course, no need of waking him up.

I took a long, good shower. I felt glad, torturing that motherfucker. I find a pair of pants here and It's great for the might. I don't want to disturb Keith and he is too light sleeper.