AMAIA & US

AMAIA & US
3RD P.O.V.

One month later......

"Daddy, swave me." Amaia runs to Keith and jumps on his lap.

"What happened, baby?"
"Stefan daddy, scware me." She complains when Stefan appears.

"I just tried to play, baby." Stefan pouts.
"She gets scared of your strong arms and those veins." Kumer said and Amaia climb on Kyler's arm. Amaia looks like almost Kyler but she has eyes of Demetrio's. Her milky white skin and blonde hair with slim cheeks. Shoulder length hair and 'ocean blue eyes'.

"Deme." Bennett runs to the figure who enters from the door. He jumped and Demetrio holds him tighter.

"I mish you." Bennett said and Hold onto tight.

"I missed you too. What did my Angel did today?" Demetrio smiles.

"Daddy?" Amaia calls and Kyler sit in the couch with him.
"Yes baby?"
"Daddy doesn’t take me on hish lap?" Amaia pouts.
"Daddy is dirty so he doesn’t. He will soon." Kyler comforts.

"Take your chocolates." Demetrio gives Bennett his chocolates and went to his room.

"Daddy, chocolate." Amaia ask for it. While Bennett has one.
"I'll buy you baby."
"I wan that?" Amaia cries. Everyone at the room feels bad. Bennett wasn’t someone to share his chocolates and Amaia never cries before.

Bennett looks at Amaia once and then his chocolate then again Amaia.

"Would ywo like to share with me?" Bennett asks sitting besides Amaia.
"But I wan the whole." Amaia replies.
"Me too."
"Sharing is caring, kids. Bear with it." Stefan speaks up and give attention on his video game.

"Okie, I will share." Bennett hugs the younger and they shares the chocolate together as it was kind of big bar.

"Brush your teeths both of you." Kyler warns and make Both of the persons brush their teeths.

"Wanna sleep with me?" Stefan smiles genuinely to the blonde, and she genuinely shook her head.

"Why?"
"I am sleeping with Daddy Keith. Your hwands are twoo big." Stefan gives up.  He doesn’t wanna argue anymore.

"I'm out." Stefan kisses Demetrio and steps to his room.

"Deme, I'm sleeping with baby. Gwood night." Bennett kisses and left,  Demetrio smiles in reply.

"I'm going to play video games with, Stefan as we always do."
"No late nights, Ashley." Demetrio warns and he genuinely smiles and cute out from the place.

"Are you sleeping with me tonight? Maybe?" Kyler asks and look down. Demetrio has stopped sleeping with him since the incident. Demetrio's behaviour hurts Kyler much and much more. He is happy with Amaia but The other part of his heart hurts him.

"I have works, I am sleeping at my room." Demetrio leaves the living and steps to his room. Kyler throw himself at the couch in frustration.

He couldn’t hold onto his anger and followed to the gym, He start pinching the punching bag in anger without any bandages on.