MAKE A WISH

MAKE A WISH
DEMETRIO P.O.V.

"Deme!" I nod and Bennett enters to my room on his towel robe. He has a cute smile on his face, kind of excitement.

"Baby, You alright?" He stands in front of me and nod. I hide my gun behind my back and the drawer. He is scored of guns sometimes.

"You want to show something?" He again nods. I smile amusedly. "Go ahead." I said and he open his robe to explore he is in a tight short, a crop top upto it. His booty is kinda revealed, his most skin is glowing and he had shaved his legs. He can't do that by Himself-

"Deme!" he broke my dream and I come to the reality to explore he is looking so hot. So perfect.

"You look gorgeous, adorable and so perfect." I hold his waist and hold him closer. He blushed more harder and pecked my lip. His skin is glowing and face is happy as fuck.

"I love you my baby." I praised and pulled him up on my lap. He jumped on and hugged me tightly in happiness.

"But I cwouldn't sho brother Kyler." Bennett pouts. I pecked on his lips and put him down.

"Give him a video call ok?" He nods and excitedly run out from my room. I smile-

_

"Do I look bad?" I stopped at my root and look at Bennett who was sitting on the dine, eating something. Leo was at the kitchen maybe.

"Nope." Leo answered and Ashley joined to the dine with some fruits in his hands.

"I dooooo. Brother Kyler was no happy seeing me in this dress. He said I look like a slut- I don't even know what that mean?" He pouts. I literally took my mind off from the anger for a fucking while.

"You are joking right?" Ashley asked, Bennett shakes his head to answer no. Bennett was sad.

"Brother Kyler joked?"
"No he said, I look like a slut and It bad. I should tear all dis cloth and throw them in a trash can, Cause I look like a slut like Leo." He said annoyedly, half heartedly. Leo hear it all. What the fucking hell-

"Calm down, baby." Ashley said.
"Deme will hate me if I act like dis. Brother Kyler was right. Deme wud hate me." I stand behind Bennett and hold him by his shoulder.

"Deme." I pecked his lips when he turns back at me.

"You look beautiful ." I praise.
"But-"
"I am the only one to compliment about  you and your body, baby. He doesn’t matter in this."

"Okie but what is a slut?" He asked.
"Slut means good, Bennett. Don't mind it-" Leo said smilling.

"Slut means bad, someone who works as selling their body  to do sex and pleasure other people in sexual way they called slut and It's a bad word. You won't ever use it ok?"

"I am not that. I won." I give him few more small kisses. He giggles and I eyed Leo. He is kinda embarrassed, sad.

Few hours later, I took a shower with Ashley. He was in a mood to take a bubble shower so I join in, although it end up being so messy but hot.

I was walking through the corridor and I step in Leo's room. It's ten and I put up Bennett and Ashley for sleep anyway.

"What were you doing?" I asked. He was applying something at his back and his arm, taking off his shirt. He covered his body as soon as he saw me.