COME ON LOVE

EXTRA PT1
COME ON LOVE
DEMETRIO P.O.V.

"Morning, Angel?" He smiles, pouting a little bit. His shiny little hairs messily popped up to me and I pecked his lips, cuddling him.

"Morning, Deme!" He giggled and snuggle into me a little more.

"Let's get up, baby. I have works." I said and get up with him. We both end up our morning works and shower. Angel changed into sweatpants and crop top as we both walk out.

"You go to dine, I will be right there Alright?" He nods running away from my grip.

"Stefan, wake up!" I order opening the door and banging on it.

"Demeeee! Leave! Let me sleep-"
"Nope. Get up now!" I again bang on the door while he annoyedly snuggle with the pillow.

"Leave-" He throws a pillow at me and I smile ditching it.

"Come here?" I walk to him and place a kiss on his lips leaning a little bit towards him.

"I love you!" He said smilling lovingly.
"I love you a lot more!" I said and he kissed me again.

"I want you downstairs in fifteen minutes. Don't be late." I said smilling and walking away from the room.

I come to the downstairs, looking at the big crowd at the dine makes me realise everyone is already there. Kyler was standing in front of the dine investigating everything.

"Good morning, wifey!" I hold him from behind butting his ear a little.

"Slept well?" He asked and I nod.
"Morning, guys!" I said and Ashley popped up with his bunny face in front of me.

"Gimme attention." He asked and I leave Kyler cupping Ashley's face as I put a kiss on his lips.

"Why are you biting sugar chunks?" I asked wiping his face a little where few sugar are spreading. 

"So I will get a sugar rush!" He said jumping on his little toes as I nuzzle at his nose.

"Guys guys! Leo made English breakfast today. Just hop in, Deme you done with your flirting?" Kyler yelled and I smirks giving him a wink.
I sit at the head chair and Stefan appeared Shaking his wet hair as he took a seat as well.

"Can I sit here?" I look up at Leo who asked politely, giving me a smile. Lovely. He has his brown caramel eye lenses.

"Of course you can!" I said and he excitedly sits down, "look at me?"
He looked at me confused when I pulled his eye lenses away.

"You don't have to put them anymore, Leo. I love your eyes as much as I love Angel's." I said running my fingers through his cheeks.

"Gimme chocolate milk!" I look back at Bennett and hold a spoon of fruits to me, Feeding me as I smiles taking it away.

After the breakfast, I took my leave from the mansion and ran to my office at a far from the mansion.

"Good morning sir!" Andrew speaks.

"Andrew, what's new today?" I asked sitting on my chair.