LEO, I CAN'T

LEO, I CAN'T
Third P.O.V.

"You shouldn't have done it, love. You were so important for me." Demetrio hides his eyes with his palms. His tears trailed down in a more than thousand emotions.

"I am so sorry, Deme. I- I love you. I love you so much. I want to live with you, my whole. My- whole fucking life." Leo sobbed too hardly. His tied hands were  already helpless like his heart. He made  mistake to cover up a pain. He broke Deneteio~

"I can't forgive you, Dove." He brushed his lips with Leo's. Demetrio's gun put upto Leo's temple, they cried together in a sync.

"I love you, Demetrio."
"I love you too, Dove." Demetrio pulled the trigger and a shot passed away from Leo's temple. Demetrio left himself on the floor like a lifeless soul. He fold his arms together and laid on Leo's thighs who was sitting on the chair, lifeless! Demetrio cried..............

_

Demetrio p.o.v.

"I didn’t planned it, Demetrio. I was scared of you. I tried solving myself but then I wanted to hurt you too." He sobbed and stroke my hair. I woke up from the dream. I love him- I can't kill him. He is my dove.

"I didn’t kill Amaia, We were playing. She asked me to open the lid so we both can see what's in it. I thought, there wouldn’t be any water. I opened it and she- I couldn’t help her. I was scared. I run away-" He sobbed silently and whispers. I hold Bennett more softly and adjust him on my arms.

"And then I did my mistake. I poisoned Kyler brother but he is so precious. I hurt him. I killed his child."

"Leo?" I was sleeping at his thighs and I pulled my head up, looking at him. I turn a little at him holding Bennett securely at my lap..

"I am sorry, Demetrio." He sobbed. I hold his right cheek on my palm, caressing them and looking into his eyes. His swollen eyed had guilt but calling me so lovingly.

"I am really sorry, but I. I love you. I didn’t do anything for my good but I made mistake." He sobbed. His breath hitched in between of his words. His voice spelled deeply.

"Deme?" I want to hold Leo? Bennett is at my arms. i can't move and he speak.

"Shush- sleep, Angel." I massaged his hair, caress his back so he would fall asleep again.

I untie Leo's hand by my hand a little difficultly and he looked at me confusedly. Leo study my action but stayed silent.

"I'm letting you go, Leo. You can run away from here. No one would harm you. Just run away. I won't be able to control my anger anymore if I see Kyler." I begged?  Yes I begged. I love Kyler and He will kill Leo once he sees him. I want Leo safe and this is the only way to keep him safe.

"Deme? I want to be with you." He requests. He can't. Kyler won't let him. He stay seated and sobbed silently looking into my eyes. My eyes had emotions, I can't tear out, nor I can leave. I am in those kind of riddles where you can't match it but can't leave it midway as well. 

"No way. Just go." I order.

"Tie me up, again. Leave me here. I want to be here." He sobbed. He hurried and tried tidying his hands.