A LOVE AMONG US

A LOVE AMONG US
DEMETRIO P.O.V.

"SHUT UP!" I shout. He looked at me with nothing less but disgust.

"Fine." He stomps out from the room.

_

"Come?" Bennett called me but I smile and shook my head. I again laid on the deck chair and suck on my cigarette. Yeah I know I shouldn't but because of Bennett but he is far from me now.

"You should talk to him right?" Stefan sits beside me and said.

"I shouldn't. It's his fault." I said and look up at the sky. "Fine." Stefan left.

"Leave this and take this." I could have spat at the little shit who just snatch my cigarette and put something sweet on my mouth. Wet!

"I am not for lollipops.." I said but start sucking on it.

"I see I see." Leo sits next to me and nod in approval. He is in a Hawaii shirt snd shorts.

"Why don't you go swim with them?" I point at Bennett and all who were at the sea.

"Would they like it?" I pull the lollipop at the other cheek.

"Angel?" I Called and he run towards me with his wet hair and body.

"Why are ywo eating my lollipop?" He snatch away my lollipop and start sucking on it.

"Can you take Leo with you to play?" I asked and he sits on my lap.

"Would he go with me? He never plays with me!" He pouts.

"He will. Just take him ok?" He nods and stands up to hold Leo's hand.

"Talk to brother Kyler for me." Leo suggests and run away with Bennett.
Na, It's his fault not mine.

_

"Deme, Pwease."
"No." I spat. He sits on my lap and kept nagging.

"Nope, If you kept nagging I will tied you up." I winked and he beat me At my chest more than thousand times.

"I hwate you."
"Thank you princess." I winked and he kept on playing on my lap. I loved it. His touching, kept on pecking is marvelous. Just want to keep him all time in my lap. I won't let him go anymore. I won't let anything touch him anymore....

"So... He haven't had anything for long time. It's not good for his health." Stefan said when everybody was on the dine.

"You guys eat. I will be right back." I took the plate of mine and walk out to his room.

"Leave my room." He shout at me after seeing me. His room is in a great mess of throwing everything everywhere. I guess a I put my leg upto some glasses but I have slippers on.

"Sit on the couch." I give a death glare and he didn't disobeyed me. He sits down and I put the food on the table.

"EAT." I shout. He started eating, trying to gulp down the food not making any sound. I sit besides him and hold him by a side, his body collided with mine and I wrap my hands over his waist.