Chapter 11

How could this happen? How could I end up inside a titans mouth.
I can hear muffled screams but all in all it seems to be limited to my squad meaning the other squad had ignored our calls, leaving us for dead. I will not let my squad die!! I shot the side of my gear at the roof of the titans mouth and began to slowly climb down to the back of the throat until I reached the neck. "This is so gross" I muttered. I began slicing and slicing and slicing until there was a hole big enough for me to climb out. I cut the ropes of my gear and climbed out before the Titan dropped to its knees.
"Naomi!!" Armin shouted.
"How does he know it's me?" I said to myself before climbing off the Titan and walking over to him. Steam was radiating off my body, obviously because it's titans blood.
"How do you know?" I asked confused.
He hugged me before answering then pushed me away.
"I had a hunch an then slicing through the inside of a titans throat to climb out, as injured as you are just proved it."
Sasha and Connie ran over. "I'm guessing Jean knows who you are?" Sasha asked.
"Yeah he knows but this is not the time for chit chat we gotta go right now" I said. Armin grabbed me and looked down nervously.
"Just hold on to me and I'll try to keep you safe." He said nervously. Sasha shot off and Connie laughed.
"Dude. You're her taxi that's it. She'll be the one saving you" he sighed before swooshing off.
I looked at Armin and smiled. "Not that I don't love a good old taxi but you're more then that. You saved me earlier. Swooped in like Tarzan so thanks. But like i said, not the time for chit chat"
"You're saying that to make me feel better."
I pulled his hood down and kissed his cheek. "I mean it but seriously we gotta move now." He pulled his hood back up and grabbed me before putting me down next to some horses.
"Will you be okay like this?" He asked.
"Yes. Just go" I said pushing him away. He nodded an zoomed off so I walked up to one of the horses when it kicked me. I let out a small scream the looked down at my arm. It was probably broken. I pulled my cape off and pulled a piece off using my good arm and mouth and then grabbed a stick from a bush and put it against my arm before tying the fabric around like a splint. I stood up and sighed.
"I can kill titans with being badly hurt but a horse breaks my arm." I ran towards the squads when I saw Levi.
They killed the remaining two titans and Levi saw me waddling over, bleeding and with a homemade splint on my arm.
"Naomi" he said running over.
"I'm fine" I said smiling. He walked over and hugged me, watching my arm.
"Are you okay?" Armin asked swinging over. I moved away from Levi and smiled.
"The horse kicked me" I said ironically.
"She climbs from a titans throat but she's defeated by a horse" Sasha said laughing.
"She what?" Levi turned to face me.
"Look. Don't get mad" I said bracing myself. "The Titan had me in its mouth. But I got out without a scratch. Although it did slam me against the wall but still. I'm fine."
"No you're not. You're beyond stupid." He put his hand behind my head and pulled it towards him, placing a gentle kiss on my head. "I love you so much. Don't ever be so stupid. You got lucky. It won't happen again."
"I'm sorry"
"Don't be. Just don't do it again." He got on his horse and smiled before riding off.
"Taxi's here". Armin shouted. I smiled and got on the back of his horse with him, obviously can't ride with one hand can I?