Chapter 2

Titans were pulling apart at Eren whilst Mikasa flew in from all directions trying to save Eren along with Armin. I looked around. "Two titans there, a scout there, 3 titans with Eren" I said thinking. "I go see the scout, assess the damage and his abilities" I nodded and flung over to him.
"Can you talk" I said watching the two small titans make their way closer to us.
"I'm fine, just hurt."
"Are you able to take down a Titan?"I asked
"Are you crazy?"
"I could take them both down, but I may need your help distracting them?"
He nodded. "Sure but whatever your planning on doing do it now. The titans are gaining on us."
I stood up and nodded. I zoomed towards a Titan, slashing it in it's eye. I landed on it's shoulder as it howled in pain. "There there big guy." I said moving around to his neck I slashed it and checked on the guy lying on the roof. The Titan was so close to him.
"Please help" he shouted.
"I have to do everything myself"
I did have the intentions to kill he Titan, I would've if my brother hadn't had one swift slash to the neck. I ran over to the two of them.
"What are you doing here?" Levi asked.
"They all left me to save Eren. You need to stop! I work with you. I swapped"
"Yes. To what squad?"
"Yours, captain Levi. I am an elite solider. The commander said talents as such were left to be desired. Furthermore, to be left with captain Levi."
"If you work with me you do as I say and I say get him out of here, now. I'll handle Eren."
"Levi!" I shouted grabbing his arm.
"I will be fine Naomi" he said.
I bent down next to the injured boy. "Is he your boyfriend?"
"No. My brother" I said helping him stand up.
"Wow. Having a brother like that must be so cool."
"Not really"
"Well I'm Jean and you're Naomi? Right?"
"Right" I helped him stand up and safely get to HQ.
I sat next to Jean holding his hand for a while, whilst the nurses looked him over. "Oh my god your bleeding" he said I looked at my stomach to see a little patch of blood.
"Let me take a look at it" the nurse said.
"No. I'm fine really." I said. I lifted up my top and it was just a small cut. "See. It's fine" I grabbed a small bandage off the side and wiped my cut.
"Now enough about me. Focus on you. You were...." I said waiting for him to tell me how he was hurt.
"Oh. I went to save someone from a building but Eren did it and then I just lost focus and crashed into a different building."
I smiled. "How heroic"
"Not heroic. It's stupid he turned all Titan and then saved her."
"Actually, that was me, and I think what you did, or attempted to do was pretty heroic"
"So you were trapped in a house? How?"
"Saved Eren from a Titan then the Titan grabbed one of the ropes from my gear an dangled me above his mouth so I cut it off and attempted to shoot off with broken gear but I ended up being dragged along the floor by it so I crawled into the house and then the Titan tried to get in."
"And yet, you still managed to save me. I'm pathetic" he said looking away. I grabbed his chin and turned his head to face me.
"Nothing about what you did Was pathetic. You tried to save a life! in my book that is heroic. Not all lives are mean to be saved, but you still tried."
I kissed him gently on the cheek and walked away.
"Wait!" He shouted. I slowly turned around. "Thankyou for helping me." He said smiling.
I smiled back. "No problem. thanks for trying to save me"