Chapter 3

"AAAAUGH!" Someone yelled as their footsteps grew louder on the wooden floor. I shifted my gaze towards the sound, a slim figure swung a weapon. I dodged their blow and gripped their hand, kicking their leg they tripped and fell. I pinned the slim person to the ground and twisted their arm. "I give up! I give up! Please spare my life!" I heard a familiar voice. "Ryoto?" I let him go. "(Y-your name)?!" He gasped and stood up. "Why were you attacking me?" I glared at him. "I-i was scared when you went away. . . So I grabbed the frying pan if something funny happens." Mitarai looked at the pan that lied on the ground.
    "You're too loud. When attacking better keep your voice and footsteps down." I sighed. "When you plan to deal a fatal blow, aim for the neck and chest. If you want to knock someone out a good hit to the head will do the trick." I taught. "If the person has a gun, better watch out and try to escape. If they don't have weapon, be sure that they're hostile and attack if something fishy happens." I finished my brief explanation. "Please, teach me how to fight." Ryoto muttered. "Teach you what?" I grunted. "How to fight!" He yelled. "That's the spirit! Go change and meet me at the backyard." I walked away. "R-right now?!" He gasped. "Why delay?" I smirked.

    "Try attacking me." I ordered. "I-i can't. . . You're my friend." Ryoto looked away. "Wimp." I punched him in the stomach as he fell onto the grass. "If the person started attacking you they're not a friend! Now get up and fight!" I yelled. "I won't fight a friend!" He yelled back. "Bad choice." I punched him in the face as his nose started bleeding. "Wanna try again?" I smirked. "Gah!" He clenched his fist and launched at me. I caught his fist with ease. "That's all you've got? Pathetic." I kicked him in the stomach. "Even a girl can beat you!" I scoffed as he fell on the ground yet again.
    "Try again." I ordered. "I-i can't! I'm w-weak. . ." He sobbed. "Then die." I grumbled. "W-wha-" I grabbed him by the throat and picked him up. "Why shall I share my food and shelter with you if you're useless?" I scowled. "L-let. . . G-go. . ." He struggled in my grasp. "If you say you're weak, I don't need you! Only as a human shield." I mused with a sly grin on my face. "N-no. . ." He started crying. "Why?" I asked. "I d-don't. . . W. . . w-want to die. . ." Mitarai gritted his teeth. "Then fight! Fight untill your last breath!" Suddenly he kicked me in the stomach.
    "Not bad. . . But you can do better then this." I stood up smirking. "Let me teach you ba-" Mitarai launched at me trying to punch me. I grabbed his wrists and pinned him down. "Listen to me." I said. "Keep your anger for your opponents, not me." Stretching my hand I helped him up. "Now, lesson number one, today I'll teach you how to block different attacks." I started.

~few hours later~

    Ryoto fell on the grass panting and gasping for air. "Great job! Now you won't get yourself killed in two seconds." I chuckled. "Pick your sweaty ass up and let's grab something to eat." I helped him up as we walked inside. I quickly took shower and changed into fresh clothes. As I walked downstairs I heard a muffled yell. Rushing into the living room I saw Nagito and Ryoto fight. They rolled on the floor trying to pin each other down.
    "Ahem. . ." I got their attention as they looked at me. "(Your name)! I wanted to visit you until this. . . Person tackled me." Nagito glared angrily at Mitarai. "Of course! You scared me to death when you popped out of nowhere!" Ryoto yelled.
    "Guys! Calm down." I rubbed my temple. "What did you wanted?" I turned towards dandelion head. "Can we talk somewhere private?" He placed a hand on my waist pulling me close. "I. . . Umm. . . Sure!" I stuttered while blushing.

    Both of us walked upstairs into his room. Nagito sat on the bed, me next to him. "So. . ?" I averted my gaze awkwardly. "Right! I'm such an idiot." He grabbed his hair while chuckling darkly. "I wanted to give you a gift." Nagito smiled. "Gift?" I asked as he took out a little black box. Opening it I saw a pair of cute silver earrings.