Chapter 5

The next day Ryoto and I woke up earlier, or we didn't sleep to be precise. We ate breakfast and decided to take a walk around the city. Leaving Kibo at home we strolled our way downtown. It was a beautiful day today, birds chirping, flowers blooming on days like this, people like me, must "Watch out!" I yelled for Ryoto. As I said so, a huge iron barrel flew towards us. "Ah crap, I missed." Akane growled. "Aim next time!" Nekomaru yelled. They dashed towards us. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" We started running away as they chased. "You won't get away from us!" The tan girl grinned. We ran down an alley and main road, grabbing Mitarai's arm I dragged him inside the Sakura park. I didn't had enough time to admire the beauty of nature anymore. As we pressed on running I looked behind us to see how they almost caught up to us.
    "(Your name)! STOP!" Ryoto yelled and pulled me away. I turned my head forward to see a steep slope before me. "Gah!" I sprained my ankle as I was about to fall. Until I felt a strong grip on my arm. Nekomaru pulled me back. "Neko?" I asked frighteningly as I looked into his eyes. "Let's go Akane." He mumbled as he massaged his temples. "But-" The buff guy simply picked the woman up and took her with him.

    "Are you okay?!" Ryoto gasped and examined my limbs. "Yeah, I'm fine." I growled. "Let's go, we have a meeting to attend." I stood up just to fall back. A sharp stinging pain coursed through my ankle and into my leg. "We must go home, I'll bandage your wound." Mitarai protested. "I said shut up and let's go!" I yelled and stood back up ignoring the pain.
    Arriving at the assigned place we were met by two gentlemen. One of them was the prick while the other one looked more serious and calm compared to his companion. He had neatly combed white hair and piercing gaze. "You both are late." The gentleman scolded. "Who knew that I'll sprain my fucking ankle while I was about to fall down a fucking cliff!" I yelled in annoyance. "Keep your voice down. And I don't think that is the appropriate way for a lady to talk." The white haired guy was left unfazed. "I don't remember asking for your opinion!" I growled. "If you want to join us you *have* to listen to my opinion. I'm the vice chairman afterall, Kyosuke Munakata, pleasure meeting you." He stretched his hand to shake. "Ryoto Mitarai." My friend smiled as he shook his hand. "Tch. (Your name) (Your last name)." I shook his hand too.
    "Now, we want you to wear these." Juzo handed us two blindfolds. "What for?" I looked at the cloth piece in my hand. "Trust us and wear it." Kyosuke ordered. "You're really funny people, you want us to wear a blindfold as you don't trust us, right? So why shall we trust you?" I squinted my eyes. "Do you have any other choice?" Munakata asked. "No." I grumbled and wore it. Someone grabbed me by my shoulders and made me sit in some comfy chair. I felt how something was tied in front of me, as a belt. "We're ready to take of." I heard Juzo say. Suddenly the chair started shaking as I heard a loud motor noise.

The fuck is going on?!

    Few moments later we arrived and were ordered to untie our blindfolds.

And there. . .
There our journey of the Tragedy begins.