Chapter 13

"I knew you'll come. Take a seat." Izuru pointed towards the nearby desk. "How did you-" "Let's not waste our time on pointless questions, alright?" He cut me off. "Alright." I sighed and made myself comfortable. "I want to know about Chisa Yukizume and the second traitor." I stated. "Your former teacher uses her female charm and love of Munakata to her advantage." Kamakura said coldly. "What is her motive?" I pressed further. "Motive? Ha! That's funny!" First time I saw Izuru smile. "Remanants have no motive." He slammed his hands on each side of the desk as his red eyes pierced into mine. Despite the uncomfortable situation I kept my cool and returned his murderous gaze.

    "Remnants have only one motive, despair. They want everyone on this planet to feel disappointment, depression and insanity of this world." Izuru took few steps away as he said that. "Basically, she wants to bring despair into the future foundation." I summed up.
    "Now, tell me about her plans." I stood up. "What will I get in return?" He looked back at me. "Haven't I gave you that precious pen drive?" I squinted my eyes. "It lost its cost few questions ago." Kamakura shrugged it off. "Fine. What do you want?" I walked towards him. "Your phone." He looked away. "What for?" I was startled. "Do I ask you what for do you need all the information I provide?" He sneered. "I'll return it in a minute." Izuru outstretched his hand. Sighing I took out my phone and handed it to Kamakura.

    The guy with long hair started searching something in my phone. He then let out a satisfied hum and threw my phone back. "That's a deal." He nodded. "Now, what does Chisa scheme?" I hid my phone in the pocket. "Before junko died she had few apprentices on her side. Mukuro, her sister, Monaka, a little girl who got inspired by her and me. She used Mukuro as her twin and killed her off, Monaka is currently in control over Towa town and I'm. . . Just minding my own business." Izuru started. "I don't see how I can use this information." I grunted. "Before Junko died she gave basic instructions to Monaka in order to destroy future foundation from within. Yukizome is just a little pawn in this whole game." Izuru said.
    "Do you know how do they plan to destroy the future foundation?" I continued asking my questions. "Killing game." He replied casually. "W-what. . ?" I was about to bombard him with questions but he predicted that. "I don't require any more information from you. You have nothing to pay for my knowledge. Goodbye." He dissappeared.

    I took out my cigarette and clenched it between my teeth as I lighted it up. My legs began shaking as thought of another killing game crossed my mind.

I'm not going to participate.

In office:

    I sat on my comfy chair as I started searching more information on Yukizome. After few hours of research I figured out that Juzo, Munakata and Chisa were close friends from school. Apparently Yukizome and Kyosuke had a romantic relationship while Juzo was a third wheel.

So that's how she manipulates him. . .

    I heard a knock on my door as familiar detective entered my office. "(Last name), we've got to talk." She closed the door and took out little remote from her pocket. As she pressed the red button I heard a silent beep. "I disabled all the cameras in your office, our dialogue will be almost private." She sat across me. "Almost?" I scoffed. "Nagito. He's watching us." She sighed. "What?" I started laughing. "Please listen. I know it may sound weird but please, take off your earrings." She asked. "Earrings?" I asked. "Yes." Kirigiri seemed serious about my jewelry. I took a deep breath and took them off. Detective took out a magnifying glass and started inspecting it.
    Suddenly she smashed the gemstone on my desk as if it was a piece of glass. "HEY!" I yelled. Kyoko showed me the broken earing. As I looked at the little sparks that escaped from the camera like device I got a message on my secret phone. Taking it out I saw Nagito's message.