Chapter 12

I wore my coat and dashed towards the parking lot. (Before that I copied the address location onto my phone). "Hello sir." I smiled at the guard. "Greetings." The old man smiled. "Can I have my keys?" I asked. "I'm sorry miss. I was prohibited to give any car keys at this late at night." He sighed. "What about that car?" I pointed to the jeep that just drove off the parking lot. "Mrs. Kirigiri is on important mission now." Guard explained. "Kirigiri?!" I shrieked.
"Is everything oka-" "Good night!" I exclaimed and dashed towards the exit. I ran after her car making sure no one wouldn't notice me. Kyoko was driving towards the location Nagito sent me.

They probably set a bug on my computer.

    I facepalmed at my stupidity and prayed that he's not there yet. My leg still ached from the stab wound so I couldn't run as fast as before. Sighing I gave up in catching up with her. I walked towards an old convenience store and opened the shattered glass door. I looked around the dim lighten building and scanned the dusty and broken shelves. On one of them I found a pack of cigarettes. I know its bad to smoke but I gave in to my temptation and curiosity.

[ 🚭 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝙲 𝚝0 𝚜𝚖0𝚔𝚎 𝚏0𝚛 0𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚝0 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎. 𝙸 𝚍0𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 0𝚏 𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚖0𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢.
𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏0𝚛 𝚜𝚝0𝚛𝚢.🚭]

    I lighted the cigarette up and sucked in the poison. Suddenly I began to choke as I dropped the cigarette. After my coughing fit ceased I quickly stomped on the dropped cigarette and kept the box into my pocket.
    Hastily walking away from the crime scene I went back to the headquarters. The main entrance was guarded by many guards and it would be suspicious if I went through at such time. So I walked towards the parking lot.
    As I crossed the guarding station I heard a male voice. "Miss (Last name)!" The old guard called me. "Yes?" I looked at him. "Someone sent you this gift box." He handed me a brightly packaged little box. "From whom?" I inspected the item. "I don't know miss. I was just walking through parking lot as usual until I noticed this package with your name on it." Old man explained. "I see. Thank you, sir." I smiled and picked the box up. I noticed that something was written on the other side of the box.

Yours Dandelion-head~

    I smiled and went to my office. Slaming the door behind me I quickly tore the wrapper and looked at the wooden music box. I winded it up and opened the lid. Suddenly, my silent office was filled with melodious tune.

  I couldn't help but smile at his little gift. I kept the box onto my bookshelf and winded it up again.

I might do lots of explaining later.

    I sighed and rested my head onto the desk. First time in many days I felt peaceful. As the sweet tune calmed my nerves I slowly drifted off onto the beautiful land of slumber.

~ the next day ~

    I woke up as I felt something poking my head. I grumbled and and raised my head up. "What. . ?" I mumbled and rubbed my eyes to see Juzo. He smirked and sat on my desk. "Morning, sugar. Glad you're back." I pushed him off the desk and huffed. "I'm glad that I'm back too." I stood up and stretched my sore muscles. "You rarely sleep in your room. Do you know that bed is much comfortable then wooden desk." He smirked.
    "What do you want? Or you came here to mock me?!" I grunted. "I came by to pay you a visit. To see if you're alright." He smiled sincerely. "Don't worry I've been through harder backstabbing shit. Now go." I opened the door for him to exit. "I'll bring you some coffee." He said as he walked out. "Don't bother." I grumbled and closed the door behind him.