𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐|𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒕

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧͙

we were now in the great hall after a prolonged sorting ceremony. it was warm, the table was filling up with first years. as i predicted, little Rory was a Gryffindor through and through.

Dumbledore had excused us and people were now all trying to catch up with me after news of the party.
parties at the start and end of the year were something to be cherished. not only would we break free from worries, but we'd also swear on secrecy. chatter was all i could hear, too many people were trying to ask me things at once.

"only seventh years sorry" i replied to the lower years who asked constantly, it was a rule.
we could not encourage any of the behaviour that would commence.

"what's the password to get in love?" said a voice from behind. i knew that voice like my own. "well hello you," i chuckled opening my arms.
Daniel Florelli was the quidditch captain for Gryffindor, a very popular bloke, and a huge flirt.
he almost was like a younger Sirius, well at least he tried to be. we stood a embrace for a few seconds until i snapped out of it, "i'll be waiting at the entrance to open it, since the head boy can't make a nice password it seems," i chuckled to Daniel, he smiled and shot a wink at me, "i'll see you there" he chuckled, then leaving with his large group of friends.
the walked off taking glances at me and nudging Dan's side. i rolled my eyes. not my type.

"he is into you," Marissa laughed while we walked to the heads common room.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧͙

"filthy blood traitor," i said to the painting who frowned when she saw my discomfort at saying the password. she was a young woman with a floral dress, she sat upon at swing with a bucket of flowers by her side. "did the angry boy choose it?" the sweet woman whispered with a small laugh, i nodded with a smile.

she looked around almost to see if anyone other than myself and Marissa were near. "between you and me, you can chose your own password," she whispered in her kind, soft voice. i smiled at her gratefully, "Fortuna Major", i whispered back, the women looked at me with wide eyes and extended her smile, "greater luck," she translated before opening the painting.

"this room is insane, i am so ready for tonight," Marissa said jumping onto the huge sofa.
"do not ruin the furniture, Black would slice my head off," i laughed. "Scared of me Rosier?" i heard loudly, i shifted my eyes to see Regulus standing proud by the entrance. he scared me half to death.

"i've heard of your little plan tonight, i hope you know i have taken precaution to not be surrounded by you dreaded Gryffindors. so i invited some of my own friends," his voice was so proud as he stood with his arms crossed over his chest.
"i will have you know, all houses were invited, i am not a weird segregator like you Black," i said cockily, he looked taken back. "weird segregator? what a simple girl you really are Rosier. you are a disgrace to the sacred 28 with your name, if i were you're mother and father i'd be soon to a abandon you. in fact,
i already heard talks that daddy wants to marry you off as soon as we graduate. i'm sure you would be anyone's last choice filthy blood traitor," he was walking closer to me with his voice full of venom.

"oh Black, you seem to be so blinded by your views that you can't even see that you're just the same as me, you don't believe a word from your own mouth. do not forget, i see who comes to my house, i know more about you and your friends than you will ever comprehend," i walked right up to him smiled. i soon shoved past his body, "come on Marissa, let Black write his love confessions for me in peace," i smiled,
"i think i'll come back later, need to get ready," Marissa replied before rushing out. she hated arguments, in fact she hated conflict as a whole,