𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕|𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧

"where is your room? the one you would have had if you stayed here," he asked holding my arm forcefully, "the prefects rooms are on the right, mines right at the end of the hallway," i spoke in confusion.
he charged down the hall and opened the door, he pulled me in and slammed it shut.
he watched me while breathing angrily.
i just waited for him to speak while observing his entirety.

"did you fuck him?" he asked with fury in his eyes,
i furrowed my brows in confusion.
"who?" i squinted my eyes,
he laughed shaking his head.

"you know exactly who i am talking about!
Felix fucking Liddell, he's all over you, you're all over him! you fucked him didn't you!" he scoffed.
i burst out into a laugh. "with his french fucking accent, i bet you loved it didn't you? i can speak french too you know," he whispered. he came closer to me.

"l'as-tu baisé?" he asked in a soft whisper.
my whole body shivered.

"if i did what does it have to do with you? and why did you have to bring me in here to ask? you're nothing but a jealous little boy Black,"
he smirked at my words,
"you're not his, Rosier. you're body is mine now"

i rolled my eyes and sat on my unused bed.
"fucking hell Black you're so irritating," i laughed.
he moved closer and sat on the bed,
"well, maybe if you weren't such a slut i wouldn't have to be," he scoffed.

"i am not your property Black, i'll bring Felix in here and fuck him while you watch you if want to complain anymore," i groaned.
"go fuck the blonde girl you were all over,"
i added rolling my eyes.
he smirked, "jealous?" he moved closer to me,
i didn't react. "you are jealous aren't you Rosier,
what if i said i already had fucked her?"
he taunted me.

i grabbed the collar of his sweater tightly, i pulled his head close to mine.
"go do it again, i dare you," i whispered.
"did you fuck him?" he whispered, our faces were close we were almost touching. "no," i replied.
"did you fuck her?" i whispered back. he shook his head. "i didn't even give her the love bite, only the prettiest girl gets to be marked as my territory,"
he smirked.

he placed his hand around the back of my neck moving our faces even closer. our noses were slightly touching.

"and you're the prettiest girl," he whispered,
he nodded slightly.
"in the world," his voice was rough.
i was far too drunk to even care that i was openly flirting with Regulus Black.

"you did just as i asked? you didn't kiss anyone else," he hummed. i nodded. "did you?" i whispered,
he shook his head. "i've been waiting to get you alone all night," he replied. "kiss me?" i gulped.
"gladly pretty girl."

he pulled my face into his. i closed my eyes and the burning sensation in my stomachs turned into pure ecstasy. i placed my hand on the side of his face,
i pulled away momentarily to look at his face.
"no matter how much you hurt me, i can not resist you," i whispered running my thumb over his cheekbone. "it seems that no matter how much i want to hate you, i feel the need to have you," he replied softly. "i want you to beg for me," he whispered grazing his thumb over my lip.
"over and over again," he added softly.