𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏|𝒈𝒓𝒚𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒓 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧͙

i was full of fury walking back into the common room.
how dare he? i repeated in my head.
he did not own me. if i wanted to kiss anyone, i would. he had no control over anything i did.
i was fed up of people controlling me, ordering me to do things, i was fed up of it all.
Sirius Black and his brother were completely unbearable at times.

i didn't understand his anger at all.
Sirius and i had never even really argued, to say that this was a complete shock to me was an understatement.

he acted like i was his, like he owned me, i am no ones property, i am my own being and forever will be.
i was so blinded by my anger that i had planned to do something that i knew i would regret, yet i needed to reassure myself that Sirius Black had absolutely no control over me. the cold halls of the school did not effect the flames of my anger. people watched me as i stormed back, they all watched, they always did.
the portrait opened without a word and i directed my eyes exactly where i was going.

i stormed over to Regulus' door banging harshly.
i felt my heart rate increase rapidly. i heard his shuffling around, the sound of him throwing something caused me to hitch my breath.
he opening the door, looking down at me with a confused face. "are you oka-" before he could finish his sentence i pulled him down by his neck and latched my lips onto his. he didn't even think before kissing back, harshly.

he pulled me in closer by my waist causing instant knots to form in my stomach. i broke the kiss, but he delved straight to my neck and planting soft kisses. his hands still tightly wrapped around my waist.

"your fucking brother, i do not know who he thinks he is" i whispered in fury, he took his head from my neck and looked at me with smirk. he pulled me further into his room and slammed the door.

"what has he done this time pretty girl?" he asked with a smile still holding my body in his arms,
you could tell he was thriving of it. i was too blinded by my fury to care about what position we were in, even after what he had done to me.

"he thinks that he controls me, thinks he can chose who i can and who i can not kiss," i huffed.
"he started having a hissy fit over my kiss with you,
you both have childish little temper tantrums and i am sick of it," i continued in anger.
"you fucking storm off and ruin my life in your tantrums and Sirius things he can control me life in his, i do not know who's fucking worse. you are both such fucking idiot."

Regulus pushed my back into the wall with a great smile as i continued to rant.
"you told him about our kiss?" he smirked, i nodded.
"he was furious, like i was his fucking property or something. he is a dickhead, i thought he was fucking normal. it's not like him and i are a thing, we haven't been since he fucked Jessica fucking Ransive after telling me he loved me," i rolled my eyes.

Black looked up at me, "you told him you loved him?" he asked, i nodded. "it was a mistake, i didn't love him, i just wanted him to stop fucking other girls while we are kind of a thing," i shrugged. "i was jealous," i admitted. Black smiled and planted kisses down my jawline, i sighed in pleasure.
"i have told you time and time again i am the better brother, just choose me and get it over with," he whispered softly into my ear,
a small smile fell onto my face with a little laugh. "you're both as bad as each other,," i grinned.
"but i'm better?" he pouted.
i chuckled pushing him from me.
"i'm not choosing either of you Black, who even said i liked you at all? after what you did to me," i grew frustrated with him making everything a
competition.