𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏|𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧

"we need to talk," Sirius whispered harshly, his teeth were gritted and his hands were damp with sweat.
Remus quickly apperated us to my dorm room with a touch grip onto my shoulder. i fell back into the wall of my bedroom, they all seemed to end up opposite me on the other side of the room.
"come on then? talk!" i said with a annoyed tone.

they all looked at me with great disappointment.
"shout at me! hurt me! do whatever you want since you think you control me!" i shouted.
i understood why they were mad, but i didn't want to let them win.

"he's a Death Eater y/n," James whispered with a frown. "he's my fucking brother!" Sirius shouted with a deep red face.

"we don't want you to go down that path," Peter said with a frown.

i suddenly felt a burning fury in my stomach.

"you think i would really do that Pete? you really think i would go down that route?" i asked looking at him with what must have looked like a maniacs eyes. Peter shrugged nonchalantly,
"look at your parents, and there is a mole in the order, something might have slipped out? you never know," he said, his words became increasingly quiet as he spoke.

i was in total and utter shock, my body felt like it was numb yet so full of fury at the same time. i wanted to scream, yet i also wanted to stay silent and never speak again to them again. "how dare you! how dare you even say that Peter! after everything i have done for you, after everything i have lost for this fucking cause! i no longer have parents because of this! i get brutally cursed, hexed and mutilated for my views almost every fucking day at home but i'm the fucking mole aren't i?" my voice was breaking with a shaky exhale, i was steaming at the ears.

"i did not mean it like that," Peter said holding his hands up. "oh just shut the fuck up Peter, you said what you said!" i shouted again.
i pushed him away from me.

"get out now Wormtail, we will handle this later,"
James said, "what?" Peter looked confused.
"he said get out!" i screamed at him.
i watched as he walked slowly to the door.
how dare he say anything like that.

"don't he too mad at him, we know he's not that bright," Remus said. i laughed weakly.
"do not dare excuse what he just said i was capable of doing!" i replied. "no true friend would think that,"
i spoke distancing myself from the group.
forcing myself into the edge of the room.
"we are not saying that y/n, it's just, he's not the smartest of the bunch is he? he doesn't mean a thing he said and we all know it," James said walking towards me but i stepped back.

"what are you going to do? shout at me again, James? you're making quite the effort to do it tonight aren't you?" i sneered. he froze.
"wow, y/n, what the fuck?" Sirius whispered.
"oh fuck off Sirius! you've treated me like your little pet from day one. acted like you understood what i was going through but you really had no clue. you have it fucking easy! you got out! i'll never get out yet you expect me to do everything you need! you ask me to do these fucking missions as if i won't be dead in the coming months," i was exhausted.
he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"y/n, Whiskers, just look at me for one second.
we can not just let our family crumble like this,
over a boy," Remus sighed looking deeply into my soul. i shook my head. "it's not just a boy though is it Moony, it's all of you. it's all of you thinking i'm evil. do i have to kill myself in front of you all just to prove me side in this war? haven't i done enough? can i ever do enough for you to not believe i am one of them? Sirius your family are just like mine,"
i laughed out of pure discomfort.