𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏|𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒚

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧

"you, you have no idea what you are talking about,"
i tried to play it off as cool yet my panic shone through with my erratic breathing.
"don't i? is that why you couldn't see me when you were eye fucking Adonis. or when he was touching you? or when he was telling you pathetic lies? just wait till his parents find out what he told you. i saw your face, you didn't yearn for him, you like it better when i touch you don't you," he smirked.

i was shaking my head with disbelief.
"he is a liar Rosier. when will you stop being so ignorant, and realise that you can not believe any of us. he just wants to get in your pants, i am sure he took the mark with pride. why else would he hang around with them all?" Black was now whispering, still with the spiteful tone.

"you are trying to make yourself feel better, he is not a bad guy. you are the bad one Black, despite your extreme denial of such,"
i laughed.

"whatever you would like to think Rosier. it almost amazes me that you still speak to any of them, even me, everything we do could be a ploy to get to into his ranks. really hasn't Zabini proved that it could be anyone? it could be Liddell? it even could be one of your stupid friends? maybe my brother? you are an idiot for trusting anyone, pretty girl," his voice was full of hatred. he was now so close that i could almost feel his breath. i felt like running. i couldn't. i could not let him win.

"the lord is just waiting until you are weak enough and give in to one of his plans," he continued.

"you know nothing Black. i have told you so many times that you know nothing! you are stupid! you believe that idiot! he uses you and is only waiting for the opportunity to discard you! you will be dead within months because he does not value you or your life in any way, shape, or form. he hates everyone. he is incapable of loving. he may act like he loves you, even kill for you, but when the doors are closed he was snap because you're the only thing there to left to hate. to hurt. to kill," tears were stinging my eyes as i shouted towards the smirking boy. he was getting a kick out of this, he like to see me struggle.

"you all speak of him and act alike he protects me despite my views, you shun me and hate me for getting some sort of so called respect i do not deserve, yet he will soon snap and kill me without a second thought and you know that. i thought he loved me once! he was like family! i was a fucking child! i still am a child! a child that had to grow up with his views shoved down my throat, chocking me until i could no longer breath! he hurt me so much all because i said no! all because i didn't want him! i didn't want him or his stupid views or his marriage proposals or anything to do with him! i did not want his touch or his smell or his voice and i got hurt! he kills for me to this day yet i still bare the scars he has inflicted all over my body Black! he does not care about you!" i felt my throat burning with the sting of a sob. i couldn't cry. i wouldn't cry.

"if he wins, when all of the muggles are gone, who will be left to hate? who will he choose next? because believe me, there will be a next, he is not capable of living in a world where his hatred does not drive him. he's a pathetic excuse for leader, a fragile mind ran by hubris, you know this. so just give up and stop acting like you are special Black, because to him you are nothing but a plagued rat!" i spat while staring him deeply in the eyes.

"you are a liar! he wants what is best for us! what is best for you! you act so hurt and damaged yet you have it easy Rosier! you could have everything if you just listened to your fucking family and followed traditions," he came scarily close as he shouted.
i looked for my wand yet found that i had left it by the table.