I will protect you.

it was the next day and I was in my place eating breakfast. then I heard a knock on the door to see katsumi and allmight.

izuku: "oh it is you two. come in."

allmight: "hello young midoriya."

katsumi: "hey deku."

izuku: "hey katchan how is your day?

she blushed and said good.

izuku: "anyways katchan you and I will go to the gym to see you doriki levels. all might if you want you can come with us.

allmight :"sure"

katsumi: "lets go."

we went to the gym. and I took her near a huge punching device strapped to the ground.

izuku: "now here is how we do it. you will hit this machine a couple times, with kicks, and punches. then you gonna use your quirk to do the same and I will measure your overall doriki. you will most likely score higher due to the leg training. I was putting you lately. but luckily you didnt ignore your arms either. and using your quirk will be a huge boost so I will measure that separately. ready?

katsumi: "yes."

izuku: "good now go."

she did what I told her to. then she did the same things with her quirk. basically blasting it with her quirk. after a few minutes I was able to record it.

izuku: "hmmmhmmm..........now katchan. your current over all doriki is around 96. with your legs, you were able to do 120 and 72 with your arms. not bad I say. since you just started. and with your quirk involved the numbers are kinda multiplied by 10. meaning if you use your quirk to attack such things, your overall doriki is around 860. quite good for your age and for a beginning." 

allmight: "quite impressive for your age young bakugou. you will grow to be a good powerhouse."

katsumi: "nice. but it is not enough is it? you said I need at least 500 for rokushiki."

izuku: "yes unfortunately you are not there yet. but your progress is good. just don't overdo it at your home."

katsumi: ".....what how did you know I was training more?"

izuku: "oh please......you movement patterns. I can see the tiredness. and I asked aunty if you were overtraining."

katsumi: "damn that old hag."

izuku: "if you really gonna train more, at least let me give you a better diet so that you can recharge. and make sure you will have enough time to properly rest your muscles. 

katsumi: ".....sure. but deku.....what is YOUR doriki? you said it was more then 2000 last time. what is it now?

izuku: "honestly there is no shame in finding out either. alright just go back."

I took a stance and punched the machine as hard as I can. I made a really loud boom and a small shockwave. than a few more hits and I was done. I turned to see her looking at me in awe. I then looked at the calculations to see mine.

izuku: "huh as I thought it did increase. mine right now is 3290. nice it is increasing. maybe by the time of the U.A, I might got it to 4000. *smirk* cant wait."

I suppose you cannot use your quirk for this since it doesn't really give you physical boost.

izuku: "actually katchan......I would use my quirk but I am not sure if this machine can calculate it. its limit is 10.000."

katsumi: ".....WAIT YOU SAID YOU DONT HAVE AN ENHANCER DEKU!"

izuku: "you are right I didnt, and I still dont. but you see......after some intense training with my telekinesis, a shit ton of analysis, and trying to make it as versatile as possible, I discovered a way to multiply my physical strength using telekinesis. I basically infuse it with my muscles and bones to increase my speed and strength. for example, if I were to lift something way too heavy, I use telekinesis to basically hold my body in shape or ifI were to punch something, I basically use telekinesis to increase the speed of my arm moving. normally that would put a lot of strain to my body, but thanks to adding armament haki to it even a little bit, I am able to handle it just fine. and with observation haki, my senses also get sharper and better.  it is kinda complicated in detail but in basics this is what I can do."