first day

I was preparing breakfast for eri and katsumi. she is still in the bed too sore to walk. eri on the other hand was just joyful as ever. then I saw katsumi coming up to use while still limping. I used telekinesis to grab her and put her on a couch.

izuku: "you need to rest a bit more katchan."

katsumi: "this is not worse than your training deku."

izuku: "yeah I know."

katsumi: "so what are you doing today?"

izuku: "most likely more paperwork. and a bit training. and I need to make some official papers for your future training."

katsumi: "training?"

izuku: "remember if you were to pass, I was going to teach you haki?"

katsumi: "yes."

izuku: "it is for that, i need to forge papers for parents to sign that way, I will be able to train you people anyway I see fit. trust me it is better that way, last thing I need is to have angry parents attacking me for the brutal training."

katsumi: "it is gonna be harsh huh?"

izuku: "you have no idea. I am also talking with nezu about making a dorm system. much easier for me to handle things and safer students. U.A is farther to eri's school but I can always use my quirk to get her there."

katsumi: "dorms huh?"

izuku: "yeah. lastly i need to check on reports....... yeah, when you are a hero, you need to file reports. and I need to read them. you can always make you sidekick or your office workers to do that too but since I am a marine, I cannot escape from that."

katsumi: "that sucks."

izuku: "yeah it ......."

I heard a phone call, it was coming form a marine line........"

izuku: "hold on I need to take this.........this is midoriya speaking........"

marine: "sir.

izuku: "what is it?"

marine: "quick question......"

katsumi's POW:

he was talking with some guy. then I heard them talking about quirks and all."

izuku: "no thats not how those types work, what exactly are you dealing with here?"

.......

izuku: "was the guy capable of observation haki?"

.......

izuku: "I see.......so he is a faker......."

......

izuku: "it is when the villain pretends to be a logia. they hide their real bodies in whatever substance they produce by producing massive amounts of them. was the guy messing with the marine verbally?"

......

izuku: "yeah that confirms it, he is not a logia, search for his body but be careful and dont ever use too much force. those people are also usually physically weak, and you can kill them too fast."

.......

izuku: "have a good day soldier."

he closed the phone. and continued like nothing happened. I was wondering how he knew that

katsumi: "how do you know if the guy was like that?"

izuku: "well katchan, after fighting as many villains as I did, you are bound to find similarities within people's quirks. at this point in time, even the all quirks are considered unique, many has ridiculos similarities. like it is like a flu."