making heroes

izuku's POW:

I woke up in the middle of the night to a sound I hoped to never feel again. it was eri screaming. her room was soundproof so I doubt that others would hear it. but thanks to my enhanced senses I heard her cries. once I got to her room I saw her on the bed basically on a corner balling herself up. she was shaking and covering her eyes. 'ah great.... now I am gonna execute that piece of shit. all that progress might be gone.' instead of turning on the lights I decided to use my quirk o make the room not too bright but dimmer. it would also be better for her eyes. the small fireball was floating on my head giving a room a dim light.

izuku: "eri"

eri: "d-dad..."

izuku: "bad dreams sweetie?"

eri: "y-yes dad"

izuku: "it is ok sweetie I am here the bad guys wont hurt you."

eri: "n-n-no dad.... I-I saw s-something else....."

I grabbed her, took her to the living room and to the garden. it was warm thanks to the season. and bugs would not come around thanks to my flames. I also grabbed a small neck pillow and a cup of water. I sat down on the grass with legs crossed and eri was sitting on my lap with the neck pillow I had for her. then I used my flames to cover her like a blanket.

izuku: "ok eri tell me what did you see ok?"

eri: "I-I-I.... I saw......  I touched you and y-yo-you...."

izuku: "ok eri you don't need to talk anymore. I got you. that will not happen trust me. I will make sure of it."

eri: " b-but what if....... daddy......... am I cursed, am I a monster?"

izuku: "what did I told you before eri?! you are not cursed. you are the opposite. and you are not a monster. you are an angel. an angel that can bless people with her amazing power. one that can save people with it.. and I will do everything in my ability to make sure you are happy. now lets go back to sleep. I will take you with me in case you see any more of those dreams."

eri: "ok dad"

she said it with a small smile but I was still able to sense her sadness.

izuku: "oh you are not sleeping with that attitude little one."

eri: "what do you mean daddy?"

that moment I started to tickle her. she was bursting in laughter once she passed out from exhaustion and happiness I carried her to her room and put her to the wall side of her bed. then I laid on the other side and cuddled with her. 

next morning:

it was around 7 am right now. looks like I overslept. when I looked around I saw the kids, along with tsuyu while nemuri taking our pictures with us cuddling.

nemuri: "what happened last night?"

izuku: "well she saw a bad dream and screamed so I stayed with her."

tsuyu: "screamed? I did not hear that at all."

satsuki/kota: "me too."

izuku: "well the rooms are sound proof. it basically blocks sound well but not well enough for my enhanced senses thanks to my training and haki."

nemuri: "I see. but weren't you sleeping as well?"

izuku: "well it is a habit of mine, I am a light sleeper. it is a thing I got from forest trainings. it is quite efficient. I can react to danger quickly even in night times."

that sound good I guess.

well anyways I am gonna prepare all of you breakfast now. so lets go. while I was preparing the breakfast, the doorbell rang. I asked nemuri to open it