return, training, scars and goals

nemuri's POW:

it has been 3 weeks since eri left. she should be returning today. me and the entire U.A staff along with all might and grand torino are waiting for them. since the message I got from izuku 2 weeks ago I hoped that they will return together. he said that he will be going with his family so he should be fine. if those people are as powerful as he said they are they can deal with anything right? as we were standing on the docs we saw a warship approach to our location. it was a big one. I could not even managed to count the number of weapons it was armed with.

allmight: "huh this is interesting. this must be a new type of ship."

aizawa: "are you sure?"

allmight: "yes I never saw this type before during my time in navy."

once the ship docked we saw a few marines lining, then we saw a woman that looked like se was in her early twenties with eri. right next to them it was a guy even bigger than all might. he had full purple kimono like outfit with a big scarf. he was carrying a cane and walking down the stairs slowly.  every time he took a step he hit the cane to the stairs. was this guy blind? when I saw his face my question answered. he had two huge scars covering both of his eyes. I felt kinda bad for the guy but then I saw nezu in wide eyes and he was almost shaking, while allmight had an even bigger grin than usual while wide eyes as well. gran torino was also exited to see this man.

???: "it has been a while don't you agree yagi"

all might: "sweet majestic eagle isso, long time no see. you look healthier than ever. you still like to do that don't you?"

isso: "I don't know what are you talking about."

all might: "oh come on, you know what I am talking about."

isso: "well it gives a good cover you know. considering my rank it is useful."

allmight: "it sure is, but still man we both know you don't need to move like that."

isso: 'yagi I am blind."

allmight: "and can still beat the shit out of every top pro here in the nation at once isso. so it does not mater for you. not to mention sometimes I could swear that you can see better than me without eyes."

this man just gave him a smirk. 

isso: "it is not that bad to be blind. there are just many things that are better be unseen. not to mention I actually see better like this."

allmight; "you sure do."

everyone except principal, eraserhead, and snipe were confused.

present mike: "sir, exactly who are you officer and why is principal seems really tense the moment he saw you?"

isso: "oh where are my manners, my name is isso fujitora. I am one of the admirals of the quirk navy."

teachers: "..........WHAAAAT?"

all might: "oh yes guys this monster is an admiral."

present mike: "why are you here."

isso: "to drop this sweet angel here."

eri: "thank you granduncle isso.

isso: "of course snowflake."

everyone: "GRANDUNCLE?"

isso: "oh yes she and I got along really well. after izuku left for the mission I took over his place in her training. then we started to form a bond. she is like a grandniece to me now. and you must me nemuri kayama, her parent.