our family part 2

third POW:

it was now the evening. the kids were in their rooms playing toys. tama's room was quite big. but it was also thanks to the fact that this was a mansion that everybody gathered so they needed all the rooms. while eri was looking at the toys she noticed one that she would kill to have it. it was a plushie of her dad. there were also some other ones that looked like him. one with her marine outfit and one with a strange black and green armor looking suit. she looked at them with stars in her eyes. tama noticing this decided to show of her collection.

tama: "you liked them? here take a good look at these ones."

she then opened up a box and showed the plushies of all of her family members. their grandfather dragon, great grand father garp, to their uncles and dads, even many more that she haven't meet yet. 

eri: "wow who are these people bis sis?"

tama: "oh you did not meet them yet?"

eri: "no I meet these ones."

she showed dragon, garp, sengoku, and tsuru. izuku was her dad already so she did not needed to show it. but here were dozens of plushies.

tama: "eri-chan they are great-grandpa garp, great-grand uncle sengoku, and great-grandma tsuru and finally grandpa dragon. they say grandpa is currently the strongest in the family. but I am sure dad and uncles will surpass him. look this one is my dad. his name is ace. he is the oldest and everyone else is the younger ones. uncle izuku is the youngest. and these ones are uncle sabo and uncle luffy. dad said that sabo is the second oldest and uncle luffy is the third. I also heard that uncle luffy is the strongest out of the 4. but to me my dad is the best and this one is him."

she was pointing at one with a straw-hat on it and one with a black magician looking hat. and finally she was showing a one with a cowboy hat.

eri: "well to me my dad is the best also big sis."

tama: "yeah I heard that they are all very strong. my dad is the coolest though he can make fire punches."

eri: 'really? daddy can breath fire too."

tama: "yeah it is cool too. I once saw all of them make fire and hit robots with it?"

eri: "*star-eyes* really?"

tama: "yeah it was awesome. hey uncle sabo can fly. maybe if uncle he comes back he will take us to a ride."

eri: "I flew with dad once."

tama: "but not with him he has wings. he is also huge."

eri was looking at her in awe and amazement. the stars in her eyes were shining even more.

eri: "that sounds awesome."

tama: "yes dad said that they will be here soon. they will bring a lot of people it will be a party."

eri: "it sounds fun."

tama: "it is they are funny when they party."

at that time they were talking they heard a loud boom. they decided to go down to see there was a  crated in the backyard. izuku and ace were standing next to it while slapping their faces. 

izuku: "......here we go again."

ace: "well it can be helped it is the idiot."

izuku: "yeah......oh kids I see you are here. eri come here and meet your oldest uncle ace."

the moment ace saw her he was smiling. he ran to both of them and gave them a hug.

ace: "dear lord izuku she is so damn cute. she is like a snow angel. look both of them they look too cute together."