you deserve better.

izuku POW:

the next morning I woke up and got dressed. I wore my suit and marine cape. I also took my weapons and equipments a first aid kit. my weapons were consist of 2 relatively long, and 2 short swords. I also had small scale like blades on my back that I used with my telekinesis. I used them for many ways. form capture tools, to evacuation and rescue items. I also had wires made from titanium tungsten alloy for wrapping villains or even use them in battle. it was easier than basically grabbing people with telekinesis and I could always enhance my tools with both of my quirks as well. I was also wearing a marine cap. I ate my breakfast, took my motorcycle and head for the U.A. it was around 8.45 am when I arrived. the moment I arrived I saw principal waiting for me in the entrance. I immediately removed my helmet and reveal who I was. 

nezu: " ku-ku-ku you must be vice admiral midoriya. it is my pleasure to meet you in person."

izuku: "that pleasure is my principal. now where exactly I can park my bike?"

nezu: "oh well there is the parking area for teachers."

izuku: "I see thank you so much. I dont want to wait you here why dont you go back to your office and I find you there?"

nezu:"that would we considerate of you. thanks."

I parked my bike than head for the school inside. I was walking down the corridor and I bumped into someone. my instincts kicked in and I immediately grabbed them by hand and stopped them from falling. I looked down and saw a woman in a skintight white outfit with black strips. it was easily showing her assets in a quite seductive way. she had blue eyes and black pointy long hair. she looked around she was in her late twenties to early thirties her body was elegant but also decently muscular. she also had quite interesting looking glasses. she dropped the notes that she was carrying. I put her down gently and proceeded to grab the documents she dropped.

 I put her down gently and proceeded to grab the documents she dropped

her POW:

izuku: "I am sorry miss. here let me help you"

???: "ohh thank you so muc.... OH MY GOODNESS!"

I looked up to see this man with a scar on his face wearing a suit and a marine cape. along with a hat. he was at least 6 foot tall and looked very huge. he had green eyes with messy black green hair. he looked young and was quite handsome. the huge scar wasn't taking anything from it, if anything it made him looked more manly. he was smiling with a bright and a confident smile. it looked like a smile all might would give but his was much more genuine and natural. he was clearly a kind person with the body and a face of a warrior. what a man I taught.

midnight: "wow you are a one piece of eye candy mister. my name is nemuri kayama also known as +18 hero midnight. Mind if I can have your name?" I said while licking my lips.

izuku: "hahahah thanks for the complement. yes I am izuku midoriya. I am here to talk with principal about two topics."

midnight: "I see. yes I was taking these documets to his office anyways so would you like to go together?"