a parents Meeting to remember.

izuku's pOW:

about a week after I spent time with katsumi and aunty Mitsuki. I got a call from kirisima.

kirisima: "hello sir it is me kirisima, I am fully recovered now. and I am here to take you on that offer."

izuku: "oh I see. good choice. a quick warning. it is gonna be quite painful."

kirisima: "it is ok sir I want to get stronger."

izuku: "alright then. today is friday right? meet me in dagobah beach tomorrow before sun rise."

kirisima: "I will si..... I mean midoriya-san."

izuku: "hahahah thats the spirit. I see you there."

with that I closed the phone. alright, so I have two options either I can bring eri with me, or I find someone to babysit her. should I call aunty Mitsuki or nerumi? both can do fine. well nerumi haven't seen her in a while, so they might be happy to see each other. on the other hand aunty mitsuki is kind of likes eri and probably so does katsumi. at that moment I got a call from nemuri.  wow speaking of the devil.

nemuri: "hello izuku been a while. how are you doing?"

izuku: "I am fine nemuri what about you? how is everything going?"

menuri: "I am good too. everything is usual you know. the school is the same, a few teachers can't wait to see you here next year and even more so for some students."

izuku: "which students?"

nemuri: "the second years that worked with you."

izuku: "oh I see. other than that, yeah here is the same for me. the paperwork and all, time to time I am busting villains in action but at this point it is just paperwork. I swear the god all might went kinda too far with cleaning the country. it is only 6 percent. it is both satisfying and disappointing."

nemuri: "how so?"

izuku: "well it is satisfying cause it is peaceful. it means that we are doing our job well. and most villains are afraid of causing havoc. but on the other hand, it is a bit boring. plus the villains I found so far are terrible when it comes to quality. it is very disappointing."

nemuri: "yeah all might kinda did his job way too well. but I am not complaining."

izuku: "hahahah I am sure he did. well what is it that you called me for?"

nemuri: "well tomorrow I have free time and I was wondering if I could hang around with you and eri. I know it has only been about a month, but I really missed you two."

izuku: "hahahahahahaha you know, about that topic......"

nemuri: "what? something happened?"

izuku: "no not at all, In fact I needed a baby sitter for eri tomorrow."

nemuri: "why?"

izuku: "lets say; I think I found someone with potential. so I am gonna train him for a while to see where it goes."

nemuri: "oh so you are teaching?"

izuku: "yes. and if you think about it it will be a good practice for me since I am becoming a teacher."

nemuri: "I see where you are going. but I kinda wanted to see you as well."

izuku: "well I am sorry, but I cant. unless you would like to come and help me train it is another story."

nemuri: "well no thanks. I wanna take a break from teaching a bit. but...... you still need to make it up for me for that mister."

her tone was a bit sadistic and I heard her licking her lips.