Que?

Río Pov-

It's my first day at a new school, POR FAVOR NO QUIERO IR-

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER Y/N! IT'S GOING TO BE FINE!
Well, probably.

I'm standing outside PK academy
'Maybe I lived in the ghetto but this is way better then my other school in America. Wait they're going to do the dumb 'We have a new student' and maybe

I still have time to leave'

I sigh.

Nah I don't want la chancla.

As I enter the school I noticed people looking at me.

'Maybe it's because I'm new?' I thought

My suspicions weren't answered When I walked into my classroom where the teacher introduced me to the class. I don't want to be a liar and say I wasn't nervous well,that was plainly obvious since I stuttered and I was shaking.

'So many eyes are staring at me'

"H-hello my name is Y/n Río, I-I hope we could get along. Um please take care of me," I said in a very timid voice.

I could hear people whispering about how I spoke and my accent. I bowed and looked at the teacher as if asking where I should sit.

"Oh you should go sit behind Saiki the pink haired boy over there" She pointed at someone who looked so uninterested in everything.

As I was walking to my seat the teacher started to speak about the day's lesson. I didn't pay attention since for some reason I was busy just staring at the pink haired boy in front of me.
Soon the lunch bell rang and I grabbed my lunch. On my way to the cafeteria I heard someone's voice.

"HEY NEW KID!"
I turn around to see a really tall guy with weird looking chin and a shorter dude with red bandages on his arms and the pink haired boy from my class.

"Tío Rico?"

"What'd you say?"

'WHY DOES THIS HIGH SCHOOLER LOOK MY UNCLE!?!'

"Eh whatever I'm Riki Nendou nice to meet you buddy"
"Oh um hello I'm Y/n Río nice to meet you too Nendou"

"This little dude is Kaidou"
"I CAN INTRODUCE MY SELF NENDOU"

'Geez these guys remind me of my siblings'

"I'm jet black wings but I must go by Shun Kaidou to protect my true identity. YOU BETTER NOT BE A SPY FROM THE DARK REUNION!"
'Maybe he's delusional? Well I'm still going to play along'

"I wouldn't want to expose myself to the great jet black wings, wouldn't even dream of it,"
"H-huh?"

"You are the jet black wings or did you just lie?"

"Y-YES I AM THE TRUE JET BLACK WINGS"
The dude turned a little red, I knew that not how he expected me to answer but I never want someone's delusions be destroyed.

"Hey buddy want to have lunch with us?"
I thought for a quick second,
'They seem very chaotic good so why not?'

"Sure!"