Idfk how to title chapters 1

Río's pov
After eating dinner I wrapped the cookies,slice of cake, and jellies in bags so it would be easier to hand out. After that I put them in a box so it wouldn't burden me to carry.
'Maybe I'm over thinking this'
Then I did my usual night routine.
So shower, brushing my teeth and changing into my pjs. As I was falling asleep I heard raindrops hitting my window. I put on my head phones and just listened to city pop.

{TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M IN MATH CLASS RIGHT NOW}

I opened my eyes just to remember that I have school today.
'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh'
But I got up anyways. I slowly put on my uniform and brushed my teeth, I went downstairs took my lunch and the sweets. Then I put on my roller skates and left.

On my way there I saw Kaidou.
"MENTOR THERE YOU ARE!"
'Not so loud people will find both of us more weird'
"Yes it is I" I said as I bowed.
I could just feel him getting flustered.

"Come on we don't want to be late now,"
"R-right!"
I forgot that he was walking so when I dashed down the street he was far behind.
'Whoops'

I turned back to see him running towards me but I was still going. Since I wasn't looking I bumped into someone,
"Oh my Hajime I'm sorry"
When I turned around to see who it was it was Nendou.

"Don't worry about it buddy"
"I'm still sorry though"
Immediately after I said that Kaidou fell onto to ground behind me.
I crouched down to his level and thought,
'Oh no the twink got hurt'

He kinda looked dead so I handed the box of goodies to Nendou.
"Hey can you put them on my desk please?"
"Oh sure! Man these look good"
I picked Kaidou up and carried him to the nurse's office.
Apparently it's weird to be nice since people kept staring at me the whole way there.

'I didn't even get a chance to take off my roller skates damnit'
When I got to the office I knocked on the door which was answered by the nurse and she told me to put him on the table.
"Oh you can go to class, you don't need to wait"
"Nah I'm good besides I kinda played a part in his fall"

Time skip brought to you by updates every Monday,Wednesday and Friday

I was kinda forced out of the nurse's office since she didn't want me to miss class. Reluctantly I left to my class, I made it in time since the bell just rang.
I sat down and prepared to not listen to the teacher.

I was also too busy looking at Saiki for some reason but hey ✨that isn't the point✨
Mrs.Teacher told the class about the sports festival and how we all had to participate for some reason.
'I hope there's soccer because I'm going beat everyone's ass'

I silently prayed to Dear Mother Hajime Hinata that there would be soccer or something I was good at.
Soon the lunch bell rang and I had made it to the cafeteria. I had already written everyone's names on their sweets and I might've put two jellys instead of one in Saiki's I ain't gonna lie-

When I got to the cafeteria I handed them all out. Everyone was very shocked and happy well except for Saiki.

"Hey Río when did you have the time to do all this I might ask?" Teruhashi asked when I handed the bag to her.

"Oh well over the weekend and I thought it would be a thank you to everyone for being so welcoming to me,"
When I finished my sentence she gave me a fake smile, oh boy.
When I sat down with Nendou,Kaidou, and Saiki I slid their respective bags and waited for their reaction.

'Please like them please like them please like them-'

"T-thanks Río"
'OH SHIT I FORGOT I PUT TWO JELLIES, OH MY FUCKING HAJIME HIS SMILE-
KILL ME PLEASE THIS IS TOO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-'

"Yeah no problem"
"Woah! Thanks Río"
"Yeah thanks bud"

I couldn't stop smiling all day after lunch.
When I made my way back to class everyone there kept thanking me saying "Wow it was so good!", " You should join the cooking club!","You've got to teach me how to cook like you!"
And "WOW I've never had this kind of cake before!"

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel absolutely amazing.
'If one more person says thanks you or compliments me one more time I swear I'm going to die from happiness'

"Thanks for the extra Jelly Río"
'OH MY HAJIME HINATA HE SAID THANK YOU I CAN DIE NOW-'
"Oh you're welcome, it was nothing much haha"

'HE'S SO CUTE WHAT THE FUCK!?'

Saiki's pov-
I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that-
Surprisingly Río did this because he just wanted to, unlike Teruhashi who does these types of things for clout.
Weird.

I'm confused on why so many people like me even if I can read their minds.
Though Río is an exception since he thinks in a different language most of the time I can't understand what he's thinking, I might learn Spanish just to understand.

Either way he's very odd, but yet intriguing.
It's not like I'll lose much from trying to understand him a bit more.

Yare yare what am I thinking?

Río's pov-
I can just feel Saiki's stare when I get up from my seat.
'Well, what the hell we gonna do now? Might as well just deal with it'