Bitches out here 🙄🤚

The next morning;

I slowly wake up and rub my eyes. I yawn and slowly get out of bed.
'Why did I have to stay up at 3am reading fan fiction?'

I stretch and look through my closet for my uniform. I quickly get changed and grab my book bag. I glance at the dining room table and spot my lunchbox.

I nab it and head outta the house. Almost on time Kusuo happened to be exiting his house. I gave him a wave and a smile. He waved and we began walking next to each other. There was such a comfortable silence between us, I guess it was always like that.

We soon bumped into Nendou, Kaidou, Toritsuka, and Aren and I started talking to them, mostly about pointless things. I glanced over at Saiki who had a slight frown on his face. It's rare to see him like that so I held his hand until we made it to class. As I entered the classroom I noticed that Teruhashi and another girl were glancing at me while they were talking to each other.

I think her name was Yumehara. I have paid no attention to who's in my class. Mostly because then I'd probably forget their names. I take a seat and lay my head on the desk. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder.
'When will people stop tapping my shoulder it's getting annoying,'

   I turn my head to see the person. It was an orange haired girl with a pink headband. She seemed to be a bit flustered but I really didn't want to know why.
   "I feel bad for never introducing myself, I'm Yumehara Chiyo,"
  She stuck her hand out for me to shake. Once I shook her hand I immediately noticed there was a paper between our hands.

"I hope we can be friends! Maybe we can eat together during lunch,"
I gave her a nod and she walked back to her desk. In my hand was the now folded paper, out of curiosity I open it.

'We have a very important thing to tell you.
-Teruhashi and Yumehara'

'Great now I'm gonna be anxious all day,'

I shove the paper into my pocket without much thought. The teacher walks in and like clockwork I zone out. I have the feeling of being stared at and this time by multiple people. Usually I would shake it off as ghost phenomena since I can sense ghosts but can't see them.

  An example would be the ghost at the door, just standing there, menacingly.
Same goes for the one beside me. I know she's there I just don't know what she looks like. Soon enough the lunch bell rang and we were excused. Once I stood up Teruhashi and Yumehara came up to me.

  "Río-Sama why don't you have lunch with us?"
'Why Sama all of a sudden?'
"Uh Sure I have time,"

   I could feel the glares on me just by walking beside the perfectly boring blue haired girl. Poor Yumehara, men are asking for her snap just to ask for Teruhashi's. I took a seat at the table they chose and the rest of the girl's friend group sat down.

   I knew that I was just captured, stuck,hopeless with no way out. Ok maybe a little dramatic but they started throwing questions at me like truth bullets.
"Are you gay?"
"Here have my phone number it's 4206-4200-6969!"
"Damn Shawty you lookin' mighty fine today,"

  Utterly confused I can't respond to any of their questions and I start to get a bit uncomfortable. Thankfully I noticed a hand on my shoulder and knew it was Kusuo.
'Thank Hajime he saved me,'
He motioned back to my regular table.
"Ah, sorry ladies but I gotta go. Maybe we can go get coffee or maybe tea at my place? I'll leave my phone number here just in case."

I pulled out a small piece of paper and a pen I always carry around. I wrote down a series of numbers and placed the paper in the middle of the table. As I was walking away I heard a small commotion coming from the table as well as arguing over something I can't exactly remember.

I plopped down on a seat and began eating my food this time without any pointless questions. I really should interact with more new people, maybe like the girls. But seeing their reactions to me might be a sign for me to stay away. My attempts at being social were crushed and I'm bummed about that.

I was almost done with drink when I got a notification from my phone. It looked like a text message from an unknown group chat I assume it must be the girls.

Unknown: Hey Río-sama!o(^▽^)o
You: Hello there? Who is this?
Unknown: Oh right! It's Chiyo!
You: Ah, alright then. Might I ask why you texted me?
Yumehara: Just saying hi, expect more texts from the girls. We have a lot of questions!

'What is that supposed to mean?'
I finished my lunch, but I was still feeling anxious. I rest my head on the lunch table and close my eyes. I can feel a pat on shoulder blade. I turn my head a bit to see it's Kusuo. The others seem to not notice. I'm sure they'd find it weird that he's giving someone physical attention.

   The lunch bell rang just as Kusuo finished consoling me at my try to interact with other people. I hopped out of my seat and Kusuo started dragging me to class. A bit odd but I looked behind me to see Yumehara trying her best to look busy. I giggled to myself but I took my seat at my desk.

   I was bouncing my leg and fidgeting with my hands. The teacher seemed to notice,
"Río, what's the answer to 15?"
I glanced at the board, math. My worse subject.
"2.5?"
The teacher seemed a bit taken aback but nodded and continued the lesson. I hate being put on the spot like that. School ended faster then I realized, and I didn't notice it was over until Kusuo grabbed my hand.

  I return back to reality as soon as he grabs me.
"Sorry, I really zoned out. I just have a lot on my mind."
'I can tell,'
Kusuo noticed something behind me and started guiding me out the door. He seemed in a rush so I picked up the pace.

  Once we left the building he sighed.
'I think I might be too protective,'