Mr.teacher Río

As soon as the school bell rang I packed my things while Teruhashi walked up to me.
"Hey Río? I want you to teach me how to cook like you um please"
I of course was taken aback by this but I agreed to a cooking lesson later in the day.

'Wow now I'm teaching two people'
Well, I kinda jinx myself since Toritsuka went up to me,
"Yo! Río, I heard you're like raven from that's so raven now,"
'Oh right'

"If that's what you want to call it then sure dude"
"I tried to have a teacher to help me with my abilities but the dude turned me down, what a waste of stalking and talking to ghosts"

'I can see why he turned you away'
"So now I want you to teach me how to get visions or whatever your ability is!"
'Um, wow apparently I'm just a person who exists only for only peoples use. Though I wouldn't mind being used by Saik-'

"Sure dude,"
"Thanks, you have no idea how much this means to me master!"
"Please don't call me master that's just weird,"
"Then what should I call you?"
"Well I have a name idiot,"

I turned to him and he had the most shocked expression I've ever seen,
'Did he prepare himself to call me master from on or did he forget my name?'
"Toritsuka just call me by my name it would much simple and less embarrassing"
"Oh ok!"

When we made it to the shoe lockers I slipped off my school shoes and put on my roller skates.
After I tied the laces and got up everyone who was around me just stared at me for some reason.

Eh it doesn't really bother me but what did was Nendou bumping into me.
"Hey buddy! Cool skates,"
"Oh um thanks Nendou"
Soon after Kaidou was also talking with us.
"Oh right! Saiki's walking home with us today! I hope that doesn't bother you guys,"
"The more the merrier, right Río?"

'OH SHIT, I'M NOT READY'
"Yup!"
'I mean at least they did me the favor of telling me before,now time to mentally prepare myself!'
'Saiki is just a friend, Saiki is just a friend, Saiki is just a friend-'

As I was repeating that line over and over in my head Saiki started walking next to me. At this I felt like exploding.
'HOLY HAJIME I UNDERESTIMATED HOW I WOULD FEEL WHAT THE FUCK WHY!?!'

I speed up my pace so that I would have some room to breathe and not die from the weight of being next to the hand of god himself.
'Wait what?-what am I thinking he's just a regular student like me, I hope'

Before I knew it Saiki and I were alone walking home.
'Shit shit shit shit, wait I know how to make this less awkward!'
"H-hey Saiki? Do you want some extra j-jelly?"
"Sure"
I pulled out the only left over bag and handed it to Saiki,
"Think of it as an extra thank you for being one of my first friends and for a welcoming first day a while ago"
I didn't notice it but I had smiled and blushed a bit.

"Oh, thank you Río"
'For some reason I love the way he says my name,'

As I walked into my house I turned to Saiki, gave him a little two finger salute and a wink.
"See you Later Kusuo-"
'OH MY HAJIME I SAID HIS FIRST NAME'
I quickly ran into my house and jumped two stairs at a time. I bursted through my door, jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow.
'STUPID STUPID PENDEJO DUMBASS STUPID STUPID HOW COULD YOU MIX UP HIS LAST NAME AND FIRST NAME'

I could just feel my face getting redder and redder. Then my mom walked in,
"Pequeño que pasó esta vez?"
"En accidente llamé unos de mi amigo pro su nombre y no su apellido"