Bros before hoes

It seems like hours passed like seconds and Saiki had to go back to his house.
Kai still owed me cash but I was still in awe that Saiki was able to beat Ray.

I know it seems small but Ray was known for being an expert in Smash since he started playing. So when Saiki beat him I was extremely surprised. But other then that I was happy I got spend time with him.

I went to bed smiling. That bitch makes me uwu and I don't how to deal with it damnit.

I got under the covers and slowly fell asleep. Soon it was morning and I was getting ready for the day.
'Wait, what day is it?'
I checked my calendar 'Friday'
'Thank Hajime, now I'll be able to see Saiki today! Wait, Y/n why are you like this?'

I scoffed at myself as I jumped some stairs to the kitchen and picked up my lunch. I ran out of the door and saw Saiki also leaving at the same time.
"Good morning!"
'Morning, I see you're cheerful'

Without thinking I blurted
"Well, obviously because I'm with you!"
Immediately our faces became beet red. "ANYWAY UM- I'LL SEE YOU AT SCHOOL AHAHA!"

I ran as fast I could to my class and I sat in my seat in all embarrassed.
"Río? Why are all red?"
I looked up and saw Toritsuka.
"Oh hey dude, just I said something I shouldn't have,haha"

I wanted to sink into the floor and dissolve.
"Really? What'd you say? Was it to a girl? Was it lewd? Just say it-!"
I stuck my hand out and said "let me explain first! Jeez what's with you and girls? Knowing you, you're probably die a virgin."

"Wow y/n you're so mean!"
"I'm not mean I just speak the truth and you know it!"

Toritsuka grumbled but I could tell he still wanted know. I sighed,
"I just said something dumb to Saiki, that's all. Dude probably thinks I'm weird now"

Toritsuka looked up at me with a smirk.
"If anything he probably likes you mo-"
Before he could finish his sentence Saiki had walked into the room glaring at him.
"O-oh hey Saiki!"

Looks like he was gonna say something he shouldn't have.
'Ooooooooooo someone's in trouble,'
Soon Toritsuka walked to his class and Kaidou arrived along with Nendou.
"Morning," I greeted them

"Good morning Río and Saiki,"
We all sat down in our seats and waited for class until Teruhashi walked up to me again.
I felt like I was glared from every boy ever (girls, and nonbinary people too can't forget them)

"Río? Can we discuss about our arrangement after school?"
I nodded quickly so she could leave me alone quicker.
'Why'd I agree to this again? Oh because I literally can't say no to anyone? Makes sense'

I rested my head on the desk and just stared at Saiki or more like his back which sounds weird.
As I finished that thought I got a message from my mom.

"After school I need you to help me with an important client. This is urgent"
I sighed as I shoved my phone back into my pocket.
Soon the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

Time skip brought to you by the 2k of you read this(thank you😭🤚):
After school Teruhashi came up to me and whispered,
"How about tomorrow at 6pm?"
"Hmm works for me!"
As I got up from my seat I waited for Saiki to gather his stuff so we could walk together.

I don't even know why like him. Maybe I just like his coldness? Or the way his face turns red? His sternness? I think it's all of those reasons and more!
Before I knew it Saiki tapped my shoulder signaling for me to leave with him.

I snapped out of my trance and followed him. I kinda wanted to hold his hand but I can't just ask "can we hold hands?" Because who says that? Well probably Kai. Before I could finish my thought I blurted something again,

"C-can we hold hands?"
'Y/N YOU IDIOTA WHY-'
I soon felt Saiki holding my hand and my face went as red as a tomato.
I could tell Saiki's face was also red.

We got a bit of stares but I didn't mind because I WAS HOLDING HIS HAND AAAAAHHHH-
Ok calm down Y/n.

By some chance we ran into Teruhashi and I could tell she stared at our hands.
She looked shocked and a little bit upset but didn't say anything. Only one thing came out of her mouth.
"Oh" then she walked away.
I'm assume to a lemonade stand.

Before I could think about what her reaction was we were already in front of our houses. Without thinking I hugged Saiki and ran into my house.