Homosexuality (short chapter +announcement)

After the moment hit me my face heated up much more. I looked down in embarrassment as well as shock of what just happened. Saiki didn't seem to mind since he held my face and brought it back up.
At this point the sky was a mix of pink,blue,and purple.

I chuckled a bit and said
"It's almost like we're in an anime. Just look at the sky, and the moment we just had, it's so surreal isn't it?"
He seemed to think and take in the atmosphere. I tired to do the same but I couldn't bring my self to not stare at Saiki.

'He probably thinks I'm weird since I look at him a lot,'
I then realized it was late so I had to get inside, I sighed sadly.
"I have to get home, I'll see you at school on Monday"
He nodded and waved goodbye as I walked inside.

As soon as I stepped inside I heard Kai's voice,
"Oooooooooo someone has a lover boy"
'What?'
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Aw Y/n don't act dumb I saw everything through the window,"

"Why the hell were watching through the window?"
"Because you weren't home by then so I was about to leave the house to go get you but I saw you were kissing Saiki. Can't believe you're as much as a stud as me."

'Fucking Pardon?'
"Whatever makes you sleep at night I guess Kai. I'm going to bed"
"I'm older then you so you have to respect me!"
"Yeah yeah whatever,"
I opened my bedroom door and started looking through my closet. I put on my pajamas and slipped under my bed covers.

I tired sleeping but I couldn't, I tossed and turned but got no results. I sighed in defeat and my mind started to wonder. Mostly about stupid stuff, for some reason the moment I had with Saiki kept coming up in my head. He really captured my heart in a month.

Eventually I fell asleep but I felt like only a second before I woke up again. I heard some plates hitting each other and silverware too so I headed down stairs. Obviously I saw my mom cooking breakfast and this time she was listening to 'No vivo por vivir' one of our favorites.

I sat down at the table and just listened to the music.
'Poco a poco a poquito me fui enamorando
No pude evitarlo, yo te quiero tanto
Pero tanto y tanto, tú bien sabes cuánto
Eso y otro tanto te quiero decir
Que ya no vivo por vivir
Que ya no vivo por vivir'

My mom was singing along like she usually does and I would be paying attention to the background music but this time I was was listening to the lyrics.
'Poco a poco a poquito, me fuiste enseñando
A besar tus labios, tus ojos, tus manos
Tu cuerpo soñado que tengo en mis brazos
Quiero ser de ti, yo voy a ser de ti
El más grande y dulce amor
El más grande y dulce amor'

'Odd that a song could easily tell how I felt,'

Hey hey hey! It's Author here with a semi important announcement!
I made a discord server where y'all can talk to me easily, of course I don't expect many people in it but if y'all want to recommend something like a chapter theme/Idea that'd be great.

Link:
https://discord.gg/BuK47gqz

Tell me if it doesn't work so that I'll just post it in an announcement.
Alright sorry it was so short especially in contrast to last week's chapter but I had writer's block. Anyway bye now.

Edit: The song is linked so you can listen to it while reading.