Have this food my children

After I slammed my door I ran up the stairs with a red face and I proceeded to collapse onto my bed.

'I could die happy right now,'
I sat up and thought of places to go with Saiki.
'Maybe a café? He does like coffee jelly.'
I ended up deciding on a local café and then going to a small park around sunset.

The next morning I woke up with more a prep in my step and Kai took notice.
"Well well well! Looks like my baby brother's pretty happy today"
I ignored him and kept up my good mood.
I'm sure to everyone else in the house I seemed weird since I'm almost never this preppy.

Like always I walked to school with Saiki this time he and I were blushing until we bumped into Kaidou in front of the school.
"Hey Saiki, Nendou and I were wondering if you wanted to hangout later as a group,"

"I have plans"
I sighed in relief.
'Why am I so nervous about Friday? Oh because I'm going on a 'date' with the greatest man in the world? Yeah.'

Saiki's pov(don't take it out on me if it's bad blame uhh Kokichi):

'Wow so much flattery Y/n, although I don't like to admit it you're also not to shabby yourself'

The three of us kept walking until we arrived at our school.
People were staring at Río which is pretty expected since he's around Teruhashi a lot.
I can even see some boys writing notes on how Río acts, trying to copy his mannerisms.

I know they'll all fail miserably since they can't capture his charm, good looks, sense of humor wait what.
I'm starting to sound like Río although everything I said is true, this is gonna be a hassle yare yare.

Switching back to Y/n's pov:
As soon as we entered the classroom I felt a pair of eyes on me, I knew it was Teruhashi but I don't want anything to do with her. Especially today.

She was also looking at Saiki.
''I have a bad feeling about this, she might try to pull today and I'd rather not have to deal with that'
I sat down in my seat and waited for class to start.

I saw that Saiko was whispering to Teruhashi,
'That's sus, are they the imposters?'

Soon class started and I got bored. Say whatever you want but I'm passing all my classes so I don't care.
When the lunch bell rang I grabbed my lunch but I felt a tap on my shoulder.

'Please don't be them, please don't be them, please don't be them, please don't be them'
I turned around to see Saiki.
'Thank god'

He motioned to the doors to the courtyard. He grabbed my hand and lead me to a bench. We sat down and I'm sure he forgot to let go of my hand.
It's kinda hard to eat with only a hand but I make due.

Timw flew by quick it seemed like 2 minutes before the bell rang. I sighed,
'This was so nice but the bell rang'
Saiki saw my dissatisfaction on my face, I could tell he was planning something but I don't know what.

As we both walked in the classroom lots of boys were staring at me and writing in their notes.
'I really don't want to analyzed'
I shot Teruhashi a glare and walked to my seat. The teacher did as usual while I was being watched, again.

'Man this is getting old, but they aren't doing something I can prove'
I slumped in my chair waiting for class to end and I could go home.

No matter what I really want Teruhashi and her goons off my back. The only question is how.
I could always just tell her to stop but that's like telling a robber "don't steal" so that won't work. I groaned but before I could think of another solution Saiki had placed a piece paper on my desk it read,

Pretend to be in a relationship with someone that'll get rid of most of your problems.

'How the hell did he know I was thinking about that!?'

I stared at the note thinking on how I could make it work. Maybe to throw them off I could fake a relationship with a guy, that way everyone can see I'm not interested in her and her goons will see I'm not a threat to their fap session.

A smile grew on my face as I silently thanked Saiki.

Soon school ended and Saiki and I were walking home it seemed like a routine.
'It's only Wednesday but I really can't wait until Friday,'
I smiled to myself thinking about we would do that day.

As we arrived in front of our houses Saiki noticed I was thinking about something. He let go of my hand and that's what brought me back to reality, I looked up at him.

"Yo what is it?" I questioned
Saiki didn't respond and just placed a kiss on my forehead. Then he walked into his house. I was standing there in shock.
'He kissed me, well my forehead but still, HE KISSED ME!'

I walked into my house and was greeted by my mom,
"Hola ma,"
"Hola pequeño, como te fue?"
"Estaba bien,"

I walked up to my room and recounted the kiss. I felt my face getting hot and I went to lay down on my bed.
I remembered his face and I think he was genuinely smiling, I must admit he's really cute when he smiles.

I took a note to myself to never forget that moment. I'm probably gonna confess to him someday, hopefully sometime soon so he doesn't get swooped up by someone else.
I can't believe I've only been at PK academy for three weeks and I already like someone.

I guess no one can blame me, Saiki stole my heart and I don't mind.
I laid there for awhile just gushing about Saiki to myself. Before I knew it, it was 7pm meaning I had to go to sleep soon. I kept thinking on what we could do on our little date but other then a café nothing came to mind.

Saiki deserves more then just a café but I'm running out of ideas. Without realizing it my eyelids started getting heavy and I fell asleep.

Small AN: I'm thinking of doing a Q&A but I think you guys don't want a whole chapter to be just that so, I'll just put it at the end of the next chapter. If you have a question just comment and it'll be in the next chapter. Ok bye now